Archers Wonky in Siege Battles

Users who are viewing this thread

Has anyone else found that recently there are issues with archers in siege battles? As when I've gone into siege battles recently on the beta branch my archers have performed really poorly indeed. Getting minimal kills with their bows in siege battles and more recently not splitting up in sieges. Or splitting up and then just merging back into a single massive block of archers. I've tried this with both Khans Guard horse archers and Fian Champions. Previously both of them would deal massive damage in siege battles with their bows but now they mostly just seem to die without dealing damage

I have noticed the exact same thing with the exact same army comp. Hope it gets fixed soon because I'm itching to start my kingdom with my merry band of Khan guards and Fian Champions
It's even more annoying as previously my Fian Champions would slaughter pretty much the whole garrission before the siege towers made it to the wall. Now they mostly just don't shoot :sad:

It's even more annoying as previously my Fian Champions would slaughter pretty much the whole garrission before the siege towers made it to the wall. Now they mostly just don't shoot :sad:
I currently have over 30 Fian Champs and roughly the same number of Khans guard, rest of army filled with elite cataphracts and banner knights (I really like noble troops in bannerlord) yet they all get shot down by a handful of militia even with my 200 archery skill keeping the enemy archers off the walls. I'm flustered

Back
Top Bottom