Users who are viewing this thread

I have randomly crashed now about 6 times getting blue screen of death and having to restart my pc while playing bannerlord. Seems to be completely random, one time was on campaign map one time was before battle, another time was during battle. I just figured it is due to a memory leak. I thought it was my OC but its not, I can play way heavier resource intensive games such as Battlefront II etc, for 10s of hours with no issues. I also can play Bannerlord for hours with no issues. It just seems to randomly crash hard BSOD when it does crash. Not really looking for a solution more like letting you all know its happening. Other than that the game is great.

I am also experiencing this since I updated to 1.0.9. I'm on beta now and still experiencing it.

EDIT: I played some more and experienced this again. I am able to reliably get a BSOD while playing Bannerlord within 30 minutes. Sometimes, my computer encounters 2-3 blue screens before hitting windows recovery in order to be able to boot up again. With the most recent blue screens, I was seeing the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error. When I had more than one screen consecutively the second error was MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This is leading me to think there is likely a memory leak within the game that is causing the system crashes. This has made the game unplayable for me unless I bounce back to 1.0.8.

Last edited:

THANK you for compiling this list. I have luckily *Fingers crossed* not had a single reboot yet on the new beta, but I'm still very wary.

This compiled links almost deserves it's own thread in order to raise awareness that it is not a hardware issue and entirely on Bannerlord's end.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom