How to build an Empire?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys I'm playing with the new beta patch and I have noticed some improvements however I installed a mod that allows you to form your own kingdom early on and I can't for the life of me conquer and HOLD settlements.

In my previous game I was playing on an early patch where I established quite an empire, I did this by picking off the weakest faction that was almost invaded totally and then bribing other armies to join mine. In the new patch I'm noticing every faction is still well established. Sturgia who are the weakest have over 2000 forces and I'm at war with them with my 200 forces just to pick off small armies for loot to sell. I can't convince their armies to join me in the conversation mode which is good because now you can't just steal armies but bad because i can't amass a army that can defend what I conquer lol.

Anyone on the new patch find a way to build an Empire with the changes?

I haven't dove too much into the new patch yet but you could try a few different ways.

1. Try to obtain a few fiefs through vassalage then declare your independence once you have a sizable garrison and a few companions with a decent army as they'll stick around your fiefs to protect them.

2. Find a kingdom fighting multiple wars and go to the war front where castles are changing hands and take one with minimal losses, babysit the hell out of it until it has a sizable militia and garrison before pushing to take another. Make sure you have companions gathering armies, you can swap their noob troops with decent mid tier troops or just use them as recruiters by taking a portion of their army to train for your castle garrison.

I haven't dove too much into the new patch yet but you could try a few different ways.

1. Try to obtain a few fiefs through vassalage then declare your independence once you have a sizable garrison and a few companions with a decent army as they'll stick around your fiefs to protect them.

2. Find a kingdom fighting multiple wars and go to the war front where castles are changing hands and take one with minimal losses, babysit the hell out of it until it has a sizable militia and garrison before pushing to take another. Make sure you have companions gathering armies, you can swap their noob troops with decent mid tier troops or just use them as recruiters by taking a portion of their army to train for your castle garrison.

Thanks for the reply. I'm at clan level 3 so my 2 other parties can only have about 65 troops each in their party. I actually have my 2 companions forces merged with my army which is how I have other 200 forces. I tried invading a castle but when sturgia came with 400 troops I couldn't hold it. Perhaps I just need to build up my clan level and forces.

Guys I am the king, I have gathered an army of vassals I go to capture cities and castles, but I can not take them for myself, in 24 hours they take it for themselves, and if I take a vote, I am simply not on the list, what is it and how to add myself to the list so that I can claim the city or castle, please tell me?

Guys I am the king, I have gathered an army of vassals I go to capture cities and castles, but I can not take them for myself, in 24 hours they take it for themselves, and if I take a vote, I am simply not on the list, what is it and how to add myself to the list so that I can claim the city or castle, please tell me?

There is a mod called rightful ownership. If you are apart of a vassal and conquer a settlement with the mod installed then the settlement will be yours

Thanks for the reply. I'm at clan level 3 so my 2 other parties can only have about 65 troops each in their party. I actually have my 2 companions forces merged with my army which is how I have other 200 forces. I tried invading a castle but when sturgia came with 400 troops I couldn't hold it. Perhaps I just need to build up my clan level and forces.
try storing your companions units into the garrison and disband the army so they can gather more recruits

[QUOTE = "paddy345, сообщение: 9357251, участник: 534591"]
Существует мод под названием законное владение. Если вы находитесь отдельно от вассала и завоевываете поселение с установленным модом, то поселение будет вашим
[/ QUOTE]
Спасибо за быстрый ответ, извините за мой английский. Они ответили очень быстро и точно. Большое спасибо.

When you're a vassal with some fiefs and you leave a kingdom, you lose all of your fiefs. What do you mean by "declare independence"?

When you're a vassal with some fiefs and you leave a kingdom, you lose all of your fiefs. What do you mean by "declare independence"?

You can leave a kingdom and take with you any settlements you hold but you'll automatically be at war with the kingdom you leave for holding on to the settlements

There is a mod called rightful ownership. If you are apart of a vassal and conquer a settlement with the mod installed then the settlement will be yours

That sounds like what am looking for. Can’t see a mods section on steam. Am I being dumb or is there another way to get mods?

Back
Top Bottom