When will Autoblock be implemented in the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I'm a noob in Bannerlord and cant fight combat without autoblock, when will they add the Autoblock system if ever?
indeed its frustrating at first, but i got the hang of it by playing practice fights at the arena, it helps alot
plus add a shield, play with a shield, it not just helps but wide blocks to

i dont think that it will be added to the game imo but i have see that there are mod that add this features into the game. But Donno if it will work propely onestly

cant fight combat without autoblock, when will they add the Autoblock system if ever?

1. its on the [know issues] list, so you can follow news by reading them (patch notes)
2. v1.1.0.beta has changes for combat and new difficulty options, you should see how they impact your combat style
3. there is a mod for autoblock on Nexus (you can opt to install it for now)

i dont think that it will be added to the game imo but i have see that there are mod that add this features into the game. But Donno if it will work propely onestly

Pretty sure the community manager or one of the devs mentioned that it will be implemented in a future patch. It's been in all the other M&B games, so I would be surprised if it never got added into this one.

1. its on the [know issues] list, so you can follow news by reading them (patch notes)
2. v1.1.0.beta has changes for combat and new difficulty options, you should see how they impact your combat style
3. there is a mod for autoblock on Nexus (you can opt to install it for now)

Probably best not to recommend 1.1.0 beta's AI difficulty options, they don't really work in particular infantry AI doesn't work at any setting (they just spam attacks).

Back
Top Bottom