"I have gotten to 1100 successfully on my first attempt with only minor snowball"

Users who are viewing this thread

Does snowballing always happen ? Has anyone ever got past day 900 without one faction conquering the entire map ? (with no mods)

Does snowballing always happen ? Has anyone ever got past day 900 without one faction conquering the entire map ? (with no mods)

I believe the answer is yes and no. IMO this mod should be implemented into the main patch updates seeing as how it vastly improves the stability of the map compared to vanilla Bannerlord.

I believe the answer is yes and no. IMO this mod should be implemented into the main patch updates seeing as how it vastly improves the stability of the map compared to vanilla Bannerlord.

You need to take into account that they have some future features in mind while making fixes so they cannot implement every working mod if it won't fit to other features they plan. Unfortunately for now patience is the key.

I don't understand why TW dev team won't add this. I've started multiple new game (latest game is v1.0.7) and the Khuzait already conquered 80% of the map by 1090. Everytime I look, majority of the factions are always at war? Shouldn't there be some sort of attrition built in already? The longer and more frequent you are at war, the lower your troop moral should be. Same with recruiting, I wouldn't want to be hired by a lord that is always at war with another faction. Killing bandits shouldn't count though.

Maybe @mexxico can provide some input and thoughts on this mod and how it works in the game currently.

Back
Top Bottom