In Progress Another Patch. Still cant Play the Game

Users who are viewing this thread

Horik

Recruit
Hello. This is maybe the 10th Time I Say this in Forum. Every Time When I click PLAY it redirects me to the Singleplayer/Multiplayer mini screen, then I click play singleplayer, then The only thin I see is a white screen with the Bannerlord arrow.
Then Application Crash:
The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload these files now?
Then Bannerlord stops working, the Crashuploader says:
Crashes\2020-03-30_18.20.33\crash_tags.txt
Crashes\2020-03-30_18.20.33\dump.dmp
Crashes\2020-03-30_18.20.33\engine_config.txt
Crashes\2020-03-30_18.20.33\module_list.txt
Crashes\2020-03-30_18.20.33\rgl_log_5356.txt
Crashes\2020-03-30_18.20.33\rgl_log_errors_5356.txt
Crashes\2020-03-30_18.20.33\stack.txt
Crashes\2020-03-30_18.20.33\user_config.txt
@Callum @MArdA TaleWorlds

Hi i have the same issue. I bought game yesterday and downloaded today to play but...

@Brynjahr i restarted pc and verified cache but didnt reinstalled the game because i dont want to download 30gb again.

Intel Core i7-4710MQ CPU 2.50GHz
8 GB Ram
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 850M
Sounds good enough to play Bannerlord, do you have enough disk space and such free and all other applications closed when you try to run it?
The RAM may limit performance but shouldnt crash the game

Sounds good enough to play Bannerlord, do you have enough disk space and such free and all other applications closed when you try to run it?
The RAM may limit performance but shouldnt crash the game
Yes, i have more then 300gb free space. Any other application didnt closed, just the game crashed. And i have almost 4gb ram space atm.

Yes, i have more then 300gb free space. Any other application didnt closed, just the game crashed. And i have almost 4gb ram space atm.
I'm unsure then, try to open in safe mode and if that doesnt work reinstall the game tonight and try and play later tonight or tommorrow
Have you installed the microsoft software?

You might have different issues to mine, I have a system.reflection error but don't waste your time reinstalling the game. I've had this issue since launch and have tried literally everything to get it to work, still haven't even made it onto the main menu.

I have Nvidia GeForce GTX 260
The recommened specs are as follows:
[*]OS: Windows 7 (64-bit only)
[*]Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-8100 / AMD Ryzen™ 3 1200
[*]Memory: 6 GB RAM
[*]Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 630 / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 2GB
[*]Storage: 60 GB available space
[*]Additional Notes: Integrated GPUs require additional 2GB of system RAM. These estimates may change during final release.
A GeForce GTX 660 runs at an average of 241% better perfomance than your GeForce GTX 260 so I wonder if its the GPU not being up to standard holding you back from playing

I'm unsure then, try to open in safe mode and if that doesnt work reinstall the game tonight and try and play later tonight or tommorrow
Have you installed the microsoft software?
Is there any method to reinstall without downloading all the game again?
And what do you mean by microsoft software?

Back
Top Bottom