Performance issue

Users who are viewing this thread

bannerknight

Recruit
I am very surprised that although i have i7-4770k/gtx1060 6 gb /8gb ram,I’m running the game on low settings ..? and it’s still very lagging and unplayable especially in battles(very small one)
I tried many things including turning lights and shadow off but it’s not much better.
I wonder what is the issue as i had the beta work fine !

I think its about optimization problem. I have gtx 960 and i5 4460 8gb ram, I cant play without lagging (hardcore fps drop i mean) even at "VERY LOW" settings. Something wrong in this case. Its not about systems.

my rig in my signature and yea same here! i play 2k that should be as a rx 580 or a 1060 and i was trying reach medium but have to go to low because of heavy lag.
I think there is BIG diference between medium adn low so i recomend go low if u guys struggling with fps.
Painfully couldnt play too much trying to reach a good performance in custome battle :ROFLMAO:

I have 8gb of ram, and can't even walk around a village or do a 6v6 battle against looters without stuttering in the campaign. At the same time, I can do a 250v250 battle in Custom Battle without so much as a hiccup on the same (medium) settings. There seems to be a campaign related optimization problem.

My system is
GTX 1060 3gb
8gb ram
i5-7400

I think its about optimization problem. I have gtx 960 and i5 4460 8gb ram, I cant play without lagging (hardcore fps drop i mean) even at "VERY LOW" settings. Something wrong in this case. Its not about systems.
it's the same problem here ,strange as i had the beta work fine for me

my rig in my signature and yea same here! i play 2k that should be as a rx 580 or a 1060 and i was trying reach medium but have to go to low because of heavy lag.
I think there is BIG diference between medium adn low so i recomend go low if u guys struggling with fps.
Painfully couldnt play too much trying to reach a good performance in custome battle :ROFLMAO:
even in low i cant do a battle versus looters :sad:

I have 8gb of ram, and can't even walk around a village or do a 6v6 battle against looters without stuttering in the campaign. At the same time, I can do a 250v250 battle in Custom Battle without so much as a hiccup on the same (medium) settings. There seems to be a campaign related optimization problem.

My system is
GTX 1060 3gb
8gb ram
i5-7400
i had the beta working fine for me...i think there's a problem with single player

32GB of RAM, GTX 1080TI and i9-9900k

The game has crashed on me once, and after around 7 hours the game was getting a bit choppy and needed a restart. I'm sure Taleworlds is prioritizing optimization though.

32GB of RAM, GTX 1080TI and i9-9900k

The game has crashed on me once, and after around 7 hours the game was getting a bit choppy and needed a restart. I'm sure Taleworlds is prioritizing optimization though.
i really think it's about them really i had the beta work fine for me ..now i cant attack 6 looters because of lagging

I have
i5-4570
GTX 1060 3gb
8gb ram

Singleplayer runs 30 - 40 fps on very high, which is ok for me
Except sieges.. I can't play sieges at all, 3-5 fps.. I just auto-resolve

Multiplayer is ok on Skirmish, again on very high. Like 30 fps.
But again sieges.. nightmare.

I hope these are just performance issues on Taleworlds side and they will be fixed in upcoming patches.

I have a pretty good rig, GTX1080, 16GB RAM, 3.4GHz 8 core, SSD and I still have performance issues. This game needs serious optimisation work.

Back
Top Bottom