Resolved Dragon Banner quest stuck at 2/3

Users who are viewing this thread

The Dragon Banner quest is bugged.
25ceaef84b0e843e1a71a8112a0bda2e.jpg

I went to both people first, then I attacked Istiana's hideout and got 2/3
then I attacked the other hideout and it did not give the last dragon banner piece
The 2nd hideout disappeared after i attacked it while the first one did not

Same here, this quest is broken. I tried reloading a save and doing Arzagos hideout only, before going to Istiana, still not working. Istiana's hideout seems to work fine though.

Anyone managed to pass this quest or is it the same for everyone ? It's breaking the storyline.

If you have a save from before you finished meeting all nobles you can use the console mod to retry getting the banner pieces.
I used the command storymode.complete_banner_investigation
i do but its nearly 5-6 hour prior and i did a lot on the side

Guys, I had the same problem. But I continued doing the quests (from villages and cities) and fighting the bandits. When my clan level increased to 3 dragon banner quest is automatically completed.

Try to increase your renown and get clan level 3.

This drove me insane as I thought I went to the wrong bandit lair. So I went through to all bandit lairs and took them out hoping each one was "The One", and eventually landed on a sea raider lair where the game gets stuck on an infinite loading screen. Hope both bugs get fixed.

Someone found a fix ! BEFORE finishing seeing all the nobles, go next to Marunath, the bandit hideout is there, clear it, then finish seeing the nobles and talk to Arzagos, the hideout will respawn, and when clearing it you should have the Dragon Banner piece.

My guess is that the "normal" hideout without the banner piece inside doesn't update when you talk to Arzagos, so you can't loot it. If you clear it first, the "banner piece hideout" can spawn properly.

Hope it works for you all.

Guys, I had the same problem. But I continued doing the quests (from villages and cities) and fighting the bandits. When my clan level increased to 3 dragon banner quest is automatically completed.

THANK YOU ,sooo much!

getting to level 3 didn't work for me D:

Back
Top Bottom