• Empress

Votes: 69 33.8%
  • General Garios

Votes: 42 20.6%
  • Find out the killer/story first

Votes: 51 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I personally want to find out who killed Arenicos then make my desicion. I have a feeling one of the quest lines will be finding out who done it.

I wanted to join the senate at first, but I have a feeling they are the dogs responsible.

South and North on separate campaigns. I like the idea of rising through the ranks of the Senate while reuniting the Empire but I'm also interested in a loyalist play through where I support the family of the previous emperor. No particular interest in the western Empire personally.

Down with the corrupt oligarchs of the so called "senate" and the tyrant military dictator! Long live the rightful empress of the Calradoi!!

I only want what's best for the empire. I support the idea of a republic and that means a representational Senate is the only way to truly represent the people.

The senate and General Garios sound the coolest to me. I feel that supporting the empress would be no different that supporting any of the other kingdoms like Vlandia or the Khuzaits.

I’ve thought about this a lot, actually. My first empire play through, I’ll probably go with General Garios as a grizzled veteran legionary from the XIII legion (thirteeeeeeeen!!)

Basically I want to play Titus Pullo...

I want find out who killed Arenicos as well, then proscribed and outlawed then, but by doing so with the legitamcy of the Senate and People of Calradia; Maybe, I'll emulate the steps of Augustus, pretend be part of them and when the chances arrive turn the power to my favor and punish those who killed the old Emperor and then placing my supporters in power.
But, I don't think Arenicos was assasinated, the guy was old, maybe he had a stroke or heart failure and during his fall cracked his head, since the pool of blood.
His wife wouldn't have him killed, although she's a suspect, but she's the one with more to lose, since his daughter wasn't proclaimed heiress;
The Senate is also a suspect, but motivations? Only power nothing more and one of them could be Arenico's heir
Garios is the one who has much to lose, he was a ranker who urseped the purple, he has to win the war or he'll be executed

But, I hope he was assassinated, so my rp could work :p

Last edited:
Southern, support the Empress.
Marry her and blind the heir for maximum Byzantine feels
sAC4G.jpg

Back
Top Bottom