Poll: What does the mod need to be perfect? Make suggestions!

What in your opinion could make this mod perfect?

• New quests

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • New Scripts

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • New Npc's

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • New equipment(Arms&Armour)

Votes: 37 57.8%
  • Nothing

Votes: 7 10.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Dimos.. You need to calm down.. If you keep flaming up, nobody will like to post on your thread anymore.. Just take other people critic and improve your mod... It's better and everybody here will respect you..  :roll:

Now, i would say i like your map! i i'm waiting for the next released. Please add some new weapons and armors that fit this mod period.. Some Norman shield and long mail for example..
It's always something you can do to improve your mod..

Modders are the breath and life of M&B...

What does the mod need to be perfect? Seriously, you need to improve historical accuracy and add more items. In your mod England have troops similiar to period 1200-1250 with great helms. A couple of Norman and Viking shields, few Norman mails, less heraldric armors will increase accuracy.

-Peter-: I was anoyed by your behaviour. Spamming that way isn't a way to stop antagonism!

hunterman52: Thanks, I calmed down dude!

Deyshawn: Any suggestions?

SirAndre: I'll add, tomorow started with one mail surcoat (brigandine) and one scotish mail. I am thinking of adding the retextured kite shileds I am about to make... Good?

Kolba: Thanks for posting, be sure that I'll do my best!

hunterman52 said:
lol you two stop argueing you two got similiar mods ... and to be honest there both got good and bad thing's about them but thats the hole point you aim to work harder on them to make them better and more fun for players to use.

SirAndre said:
Dimos.. You need to calm down.. If you keep flaming up, nobody will like to post on your thread anymore.. Just take other people critic and improve your mod... It's better and everybody here will respect you..  :roll:

Seconded. I don't think that -Peter-' was being sarcastic or something  :wink:

The people has spoken - new items  :mrgreen:

Sorry if I misunderstood, guys. Actually I'll post here some new items I am making right now!  :mrgreen:

sweet just looked at them.. btw you guys that having problem with restricted camrea up top of scotland go to bug section i put fix up for u :razz: with help from dimos

You two should be co-operating, both your mods are good.  I like both of your mods, this is like seeing parents fight  :cry:

DaveDaDude said:
You two should be co-operating, both your mods are good.  I like both of your mods, this is like seeing parents fight  :cry:

For the 3rd time, I wasn't arguing are trying to undermine his work. Simply offering constructive criticism. I never said his mod was bad, I simply outlined where I think improvements should be made from my point of view as someone who's played the mod. Just because I myself have a mod set in Britain doesn't mean that I hate every other mod set in Britain and am trying to compete with it; I'm not a child who won't allow other people to be a football player in the playground because I chose him first. Jesus...I've posted numerous times in his original thread and answered his pm's asking for me to rate his work with positive comments and the minute I offer some constructive criticism I'm patronized, told to stop arguing and have my own work completely slagged off by the person I've took my time to try and help...

danish-armour373.jpg

Comments???  :smile:

PS: Some people say new quests are needed. Please can they give me their ideas?

observe enemy movements, be a peace envoy, or (funnier) a war declaration party, to loot a certain amount of enemy villages

any of these good?

Good but some included -peace envoy- but maybe too hardcoded. Maybe though I can check them... Please go to Carlisle, and tell me: May I add a tower and some more walls there?

Dimos just relized doesnt 1080 AD mean the time peroid would still be in roman times?.... That means germany / Britannia would rules britian so there should be no english units or that?? just thought but correct me if im mistaken.

It was clearly not roman time.. It was Norman time.. The French Norman have just took england from saxon..

Norman Knight
5a2f44.gif

11so02o.jpg

Some Danes
19twko.jpg

2s6njhu.jpg

Perhaps you can use it for the dannes faction symbol
kahjx0.jpg

hunterman52: Romans had removed from the British Isles nearly 1000 years before.  :wink:

SirAndre: Good pictures. I do not know thought if 34 years after the Conquest Duke William used only normans in his army...  :???:
                                  Vikings are good, as a symbol I used Island of Man's official coat of arms.  :razz:

Thanks anyways  :smile:

Could there be a few more Rivers, like the R.Seven acting as a form of border between Wales and England, it is an important Geographical feature in war. Also theres the Mersy and Dee to the North around Liverpool and Chester, Norfolk is famous for it's rivers and I'm sure theres plenty more in Scotland and the North.

Back
Top Bottom