Avatar: The Last Airbender Mini-Mod (Released)

Users who are viewing this thread

waraelm said:
i hope the people who like this are under the age of 14 if not im thinking that there slightly sad. go and watch dead ringers or top gear, they are good for your soul.

People who are legally adults can't enjoy a good old fashioned North American anime :???:? Plus those two shows don't air in my country.

you have issues then person with the hippie sign, your defintly a sado. but my point is its a little kids cartoon whats completly stupid made for little kids. but nayway i havent got anything agianst the person making this mod. i dont hate cartoons i lvoe family guy, the simpsons and futrama (kiss my shiny metal ass). but there more adult cartoons arent they.

Your views on this project are subjective, it is a your interpretation; telling other people why you think it's bad and then expecting other people to see it that way and then acting like an ******* when they don't is not the correct thing to do. If it makes you feel good, fine. If you think it will help you become more popular, I suggest you rethink your course of action.

its a little kids program what ever side of the fence you look at it. now im bored there plenty of decent mod foursm i could look at. really keep your opions and i shall keep mine.

waraelm, bugger off and stop ragging on people. The mod may be bad, the subject may be silly, but if you don't like it, just move the **** along. Reporting people won't help you when you're acting a right **** yourself.

The rest of you should know better than to fall for such blatant trolling, though.

waraelm said:
its a little kids program what ever side of the fence you look at it. now im bored there plenty of decent mod foursm i could look at. really keep your opions and i shall keep mine.

You sir need to be temp banned for your foolishness.

Keep your hate comments of this thread.

And to the author, best of luck if you can do it.

i did. i wished the block best of luck hier kisar (sault).

but my avtar only answears alignce to suppream chancelor plaptian.

waraelm said:
i hope the people who like this are under the age of 14 if not im thinking that there slightly sad. go and watch dead ringers or top gear, they are good for your soul.
:p I think that it's all a matter of taste.

Anyway, I tried this mod and cannot say that I enjoy it very much. It feels wrong to have those characters in the native world. They are too high for the real characters and the faces are hard to replicate. (Mount and Blade ain't a cartoon) My opinion, Well done for a mini mod, but it's a shame that they do not have their original cloths. I do not think that this is what I would want in M&B anyhow.

(Not meaning to insult you or you mod, I just don't like to have Avatar in M&B.

Sincerely,
Servitor

yeah the show is good because it has violence but what happened to good old fashioned cartoons where the characters got to blow each others stomachs out with shotguns and hit eachother with frying pans and smoke and do drugs and having....umm.....gay sex...sort of

King85 said:
yeah the show is good because it has violence but what happened to good old fashioned cartoons where the characters got to blow each others stomachs out with shotguns and hit eachother with frying pans and smoke and do drugs and having....umm.....gay sex...sort of

They blew each other up in Astro Boy, and had gay sex as well?!? What episodes were you watching :shock:?

lol! i ment bugs bunny or daffy duck.  :lol: hey go to to youube and look up der fuhers face. it is hilarious! it was an old wold war 2 donld duck propaganda cartoon but it was still hilarious

waraelm said:
no i hate the show its stupid and what are people getting out of it. tv used to have some decent stuff on it but now all the cartoons are rubbish. the last decent cartoon i saw was star wars clone wars.

blablablabla..

SHUT UP!

I didn't want to download the mod before I knew what it was exactly and I couldn't really find anywhere in this thread that actually talks about the mod's content, so I was just wondering, what is this mod? Are those names in the first post different weapons, or people or skills or what? I don't mean this in a disrespectful way at all, I just literally don't know what this mod is about (sorry, I never watched the show, but I heard it was cool).

Gabe123 said:
I didn't want to download the mod before I knew what it was exactly and I couldn't really find anywhere in this thread that actually talks about the mod's content, so I was just wondering, what is this mod? Are those names in the first post different weapons, or people or skills or what? I don't mean this in a disrespectful way at all, I just literally don't know what this mod is about (sorry, I never watched the show, but I heard it was cool).
avatar is a American cartoon in which the world are divided in 4 diffrent cultures
people who control water, fire, earth or wind
the avatar itself can controle all the elements and is considered the protector of both the human world as the spirit world.
the story goes that the avatar suddenly disappeared for 400 years
the people of the fire nation sieged this opportunity to attack all the others and are trying to dominate the world.
2 kids(sokka and hes sister katara) from the water tribes find the avatar and then they end up in huge adventures and such so Ang, (the avatar) can regain hes lost powers to defeat the fire lord and bring back peace in the world
(this is the short version)

understandable?

Back
Top Bottom