Avatar: The Last Airbender Mini-Mod (Released)

Users who are viewing this thread

temizkopat

Grandmaster Knight
Added:

-Zuko,Aang and Sokka
-Airball, Fireball, Waterball, Earthball, Zuko's Sword, Sokka's Sword and boomerang
-Two new face textures

Screenshots

Rapidshare Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/138761148/Avatar_Mini-Mod.rar.html

Mbrepository Link : https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=9&id=856

You can find items at merchants

You can find Sokka, Zuko and Aang at taverns

Enjoy :smile:

get this god forskaen mod away from this fourm!! that ****ing stupid piece of american **** cartoon is bad. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

waraelm said:
get this god forskaen mod away from this fourm!! that ****ing stupid piece of american **** cartoon is bad. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lovely, even though its an American Anime and not "official" Anime, I'd say it still ranks higher than some of the official junk and definitely better than the stuff that gets imported and mistranslated (Naruto lawl)

Nonetheless about the show, the mod is well done.

i dont care who made it its a piece of crap what my little sister always seems to have on the telly.

I actually enjoy it very much when I happen to catch it on TV. It certainly is pretty good by my standards.

I think you don't hate the anime per-se, but just currently venting out some anger that you can't direct at you sister directly.

no i hate the show its stupid and what are people getting out of it. tv used to have some decent stuff on it but now all the cartoons are rubbish. the last decent cartoon i saw was star wars clone wars.

waraelm said:
no i hate the show its stupid and what are people getting out of it. tv used to have some decent stuff on it but now all the cartoons are rubbish. the last decent cartoon i saw was star wars clone wars.

Stop typing in this topic if its not refraining to the mod, we are not talking about the show here.

And we are not asking for your opinion. I believe most of the people who hate anime actually like it and are just trying to fit into civilized communities, but anyway lets not get off-topic.

Im not sure if you can pull something like Avatar over M&B but lets see whats yet to come.

well this mod doesnt really fit in with this engine apart from the being the most gayest anime ever youd need animations for different attacks u see that little guy move its like little kids with a 2litere bottle of coke and this was only like 3 people in the group how would you merge that in eh

Telapicus said:
well this mod doesnt really fit in with this engine apart from the being the most gayest anime ever youd need animations for different attacks u see that little guy move its like little kids with a 2litere bottle of coke and this was only like 3 people in the group how would you merge that in eh

What this rude person is trying to say is, The combat styles in Avatar cannot be replicated in M&B..So its technically impossible to make a full fledge mod, unless its about big wars with spears and only one or two magic thingies whatever.

waraelm said:
i dont care who made it its a piece of crap what my little sister always seems to have on the telly.

Are you sure it's your little sister who watches it?

What are those orbs, I mean, they're like solid blocks!

i hope the people who like this are under the age of 14 if not im thinking that there slightly sad. go and watch dead ringers or top gear, they are good for your soul.

Back
Top Bottom