Taleworlds at E3 2018?

Users who are viewing this thread

Feetandaxe said:
Will you not be attending to E3 2018? Did not see Taleworlds at the E3 2018 exhibitor list.
Callum said that they would much rather work on the game than attend such events.

Long story short: TW is/will be going low profile for some time until they get closer to finishing the game in order to not to attract more criticm from fans.

KhergitLancer80 said:
Long story short: TW is/will be going low profile for some time until they get closer to finishing the game in order to not to attract more criticm from fans.
Do you think we are going to have to wait for like 6 months for a release date? :,/

KhergitLancer80 said:

I don't know if making a devblog about banners was an attemp to mute the criticism.

Mart00 said:
KhergitLancer80 said:
Do you think we are going to have to wait for like 6 months for a release date? :,/

You sweet summer child...

hello friend. i fixed your signature for you.

L36B4lJ.png

Mart00 said:
KhergitLancer80 said:

If you ask my opinion: TW has already proved they dont have a very strict schedule and Mr.Armağan does not like taking risks which means when they give a release date there wont be more than 3-4 months left because they will give it as they make sure the game is almost finished. Also they cant take the risk of not fulfilling their release date aim since they were criticized heavily for their failed 2016 and 2017 promises twice.

Now the reason they dont attend to E3 is very obvious. They dont want to hype the fans anymore without giving a release date because they were criticized both by  the fans and reviewers very harshly because of this many times. This means they wont be able to give a release date in june.

Now it is very important that they confirmed they will be attending to gamescom. This is very important because as I mentioned above they wouldnt decide to attend to it if they thought they wont be able to give a release date.
So they will give a release date in Gamescom 2018(end of August 201:cool: 80% and like I said it will probably to no further than 3-4 months later (september).
but 20% they wont give a release date in gamescom neither and the only reason they will attend to is to avoid criticm from fans since they did not share a gameplay video for like 8 months(though it is also worth to mention, they dont have to attend to anything to share gameplay video).

EDIT: A third possibility, they may give the release date sometime between gamescom and e3 and just use gamescom for more PR opportunity.

Too busy redoing already done stuff for the sake uf unobtainable perfection o attend events.  Whilst I believe they can release loads more  vids trickled through the blogs not attending a major event is a good idea.  It's slightly annoying to see a game that looks finished and then be told there is no release date in store.  Like the 2016 ftootage looked good enough for me...

Now it is very important that they confirmed they will be attending to gamescom. This is very important because as I mentioned above they wouldnt decide to attend to it if they thought they wont be able to give a release date.
So they will give a release date in Gamescom 2018(end of August 201:cool: 80% and like I said it will probably to no further than 3-4 months later (september).
but 20% they wont give a release date in gamescom neither and the only reason they will attend to is to avoid criticm from fans since they did not share a gameplay video for like 8 months(though it is also worth to mention, they dont have to attend to anything to share gameplay video).   

Whilst that is a very tast idea indeed,  It's probably more like the 20% plan b you stated.
They're too busy/ requires too much prep time to attend both so they will only attend one.  Nothing to do with the release date,  they just want to show some other thing they've redone like the campaign map or something.  If TW never fails to dissapoint when it comes to dissapointing fans

KhergitLancer80 said:
Mart00 said:
KhergitLancer80 said:

If you ask my opinion: TW has already proved they dont have a very strict schedule and Mr.Armağan does not like taking risks which means when they give a release date there wont be more than 3-4 months left because they will give it as they make sure the game is almost finished. Also they cant take the risk of not fulfilling their release date aim since they were criticized heavily for their failed 2016 and 2017 promises twice.

Now the reason they dont attend to E3 is very obvious. They dont want to hype the fans anymore without giving a release date because they were criticized both by  the fans and reviewers very harshly because of this many times. This means they wont be able to give a release date in june.

EDIT: A third possibility, they may give the release date sometime between gamescom and e3 and just use gamescom for more PR opportunity.

I agree with you. I believe a gamescom 2018 release date scenario could be very probable. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom