2F5D8EFC697B6AAB108753861931C6A589CEC0E2
414FC0895E53F3F5AEA28574441F744154C5F4C3

[size=14pt]Friendly Fire 1 : 7 Juggernauts  [/size]

ID's:
430832659df9c387121064e36fff8258.png

First set:
95B0611B6FF6D93E9FA62A8A40E8130CAFC0F7B3

Second set:
(I missed the exact moment but Juggernaut got all 4 rounds)
B250AA76545D0AF45301A8B08A2A0FCA21CE76DF
a6a0c437f466d43ce5af8c82a9a25f14.png

Thanks to Bladecast and Nexoner for streaming :smile:

I don't understand why we couldn't just have 2 maps. We got pretty stomped on Reveran, however, if there was a second map (preferably closed), I believe we could have won the match. I'm not a salty loser and I hope CFC does very well in the tournament. If a team excels in open map, whilst another team doesn't then they'll get punished. I felt that the team I was in, we stomped on closed. If I were to turn the tables and place all the closed maps first then the open maps at Bucharest then I'd probably be travelling to Romania on Thursday.

Fietta said:
I don't understand why we couldn't just have 2 maps. We got pretty stomped on Reveran, however, if there was a second map (preferably closed), I believe we could have won the match. I'm not a salty loser and I hope CFC does very well in the tournament. If a team excels in open map, whilst another team doesn't then they'll get punished. I felt that the team I was in, we stomped on closed. If I were to turn the tables and place all the closed maps first then the open maps at Bucharest then I'd probably be travelling to Romania on Thursday.

This should push teams to become strong on both closed and open maps then and make sure they excel on whatever map they are on.

PuffTheDragon said:
Fietta said:

This should push teams to become strong on both closed and open maps then and make sure they excel on whatever map they are on.

It's extremely hard to do that, if you have only a roster of 5, one team could have that extra archer, extra infantry or extra cavalry. I believe almost all teams will have a weaker side. I agree with your sentiment though, teams should have to work around on what they're weak on, but how can you work on something like that in 3 days?. It would be very hard to make a "balanced" team when the roster size is an odd number. Having two maps would show what the team is actually like and not based off one map.

Back
Top Bottom