North American Duel Server [NA_Duel]

Users who are viewing this thread

chowski said:
ACanadianPolarBear said:
andrei will literally kick you from the server is you refuse to duel him lol
PM me if you have been I never seen him do this personally or seen you on the server in ages
He did it to me under one of my aliases, that's one of the reasons I asked you for admin.

Great admin

PCAxJSq.jpg

UNBAN APPEAL

Name of which you we're banned under: FearSpear
GUID: dunno
Which admin banned you: No clue
Why you we're banned: Dunno? was not on when I was banned, only tried to get on now and it told me I was banned
Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't break the rules XD

FearSpear said:
UNBAN APPEAL

Name of which you we're banned under: FearSpear
GUID: dunno
Which admin banned you: No clue
Why you we're banned: Dunno? was not on when I was banned, only tried to get on now and it told me I was banned
Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't break the rules XD

FEARSPEAR LOL my man stays wildin' never forgetti wfas days LG_ baby

Should have told me that "Racism" is against the rules but even so, merely naming your character off of a historical figure should not merit such claims of racism. By this logic, we attribute all of the past characteristics of such historical figures whom are avatars are named off of, onto ourselves, and therefore the blame for any past wrongs they may or may not have committed in their lives is somehow transferred onto us with such mental gymnastics you are espousing. If I name myself Andrew Jackson am I responsible for the cruel death march of the Cherokee Indians known now as the trail of tears? Or perhaps I will receive some type of pixelated gravitas if I name my in-game avatar off of a great philosopher like Plato?
The system of logic that influenced Platypus's decision to unjustly ban me for simply carrying the name of a historical figure is the same kind of blame transference system that has created the modern movements such as SJW'ism and the kind of neo-marxist culture we see on american university campuses today.

While we can muse over the validity of this system which creates the mechanism of transferring blame from past events or figures by attributing the evil to an overarching identity which you are assigned to, it is much more enlightening and eye opening to understand the origins of where said system came from.

Origins of modern neo-marxism and SJW'ism in the United States originate from the Frankfurt School interpretations of marxism. The Frankfurt school was composed almost entirely of Jewish Marxists who started the Marxist thinktank in 1923 Germany, but after Hitler's rise to power they fled to the United States and restarted their school at Columbia University in 1934.
What separated the Frankfurt School brand of Marxism from other schools of thought in the "pool" of Marxist thought during this era was their focus on combining both cultural and economical aspects into their philosophy, unlike most Marxist schools of thoughts which would generally focus completely on economical aspects.

What was birthed out of this haphazard slurry of two differing concepts which were mixed without giving any thought into the diversified concepts that differentiate economics and culture was something called "Critical Theory." The purpose of Critical Theory is to question every aspect that makes up the basis for western civilization such as family, freedom of speech, and objective pragmatism and allow these foundations to crumble western civilization systems of government which would allow for them to eventually create a civilization based on their Marxist principles.

Later, some of the senior members of the Frankfurt School wrote a book titled "The Authoritarian Personality" which began to separate groups into identity politics by labeling one side "The oppressors" and the other side "The oppressed" which brings us to Platypus. Platypus's value system that caused him to ban is a further, more modern reiteration of this philosophy of collective identity.
Did he really ban me because Hitler was racist? Probably not.

Did he ban me because he disagreed with the philosophies of Adolf Hitler to the degree where he saw my name and became gravely upset and triggered? Not likely.

Platypus banned me because he saw my name, and he attributed his notions of identity politics to myself, the face behind the avatar. He thought to himself, "Whoever has the insensitivity to make a joking name about Hitler is someone who probably does not fit within my identity group of white-guilt liberals who don't even say the color black to avoid offending people and this warrants a punitive action on my end."

In short, I was banned due to a form of jewish trickery.
Gee, if only there was someone who warned us about this.

Server Rules:
No autoblocking or use of any exploit/program to gain advantage over another player
No impersonation of another player or use of clan tags you are not involved in
No disrespect to admins (disrespect to players will most likely be muted, banned or kicked)
No intentional teleportation or running/interrupting duels over and over
Any administrative abuse may be reported directly to chowski for investigation

UNBAN APPEAL

Name of which you we're banned under: 1stArk_D_Pfc_Thenewbear
GUID:
Which admin banned you: Andrei
Why you we're banned: Not sure, he just said "lol" and banned me
Why you think you should be unbanned: Because I didn't do anything. If he thinks I'm cheating then idk what to say. Talk to Narmin, or Conure.  Talk to Forsaken who I was dueling with for an hour before andrei got on and banned me. Talk to Leo, literally talk to anyone I duel with that's a part of this community and you'll know I'm not cheating...

Idk what to even say, like why ban me? I never even flame  :party: wtf  :party:

I just got banned from here as soon as I joined, for absolutely no reason.

Do you have to have a maximum IQ of 50 to be admin or something..?

Back
Top Bottom