Perisno Development Thread | Version: 0.8 | Released >>

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to let you guys know that this is a great mod! It's one of my favorites, along with PoP, Nova Aetes, and Floris. I have a few comments, however.

1. Why is there a giant desert waste next to the Kaikoth Confederation? Will that be filled in with a new faction? (This really bothers me! I hate what feels like an empty section of a map.
2. Will you add the ability to repopulate the ancient Dwarven Cities? You could ask Quintilius (Nova Aetes creator) for help with colonies.
3. Will you add a working naval system?
4. PLEASE make the Zann tougher. Even their 'elite' troops (the Black Warriors) are terrible. The Black Warriors are incredibly easy to pick off with a bow.

Other than that, keep up the good work! I'll post again if I have any more comments.

Eadwulf Beortric said:
1. Why is there a giant desert waste next to the Kaikoth Confederation? Will that be filled in with a new faction? (This really bothers me! I hate what feels like an empty section of a map.
The map is oversized, but a better solution would be to cut some if its parts.
We don't have any unused equipment left for a new faction.

Eadwulf Beortric said:
2. Will you add the ability to repopulate the ancient Dwarven Cities? You could ask Quintilius (Nova Aetes creator) for help with colonies.
We don't have any unused scenes left for new fiefs.  :sad:

Eadwulf Beortric said:
3. Will you add a working naval system?
I don't know about others, but I will definitely not waste my time on it.

Eadwulf Beortric said:
4. PLEASE make the Zann tougher. Even their 'elite' troops (the Black Warriors) are terrible. The Black Warriors are incredibly easy to pick off with a bow.
Abandon all hope, Zann troops will be some of the weakest among major faction troops in the upcoming version, unless Michadr overrules my balance.  :twisted:
Their strength is in numbers, not in quality. That's the best solution I can offer for the neverending balancing problems/players' complaints in the past: strong but few Zann didn't look like an invasion, strong and numerous Zann were too OP.
Black warriors - those, who are not armed with 2h swords - have much better shields now (compared to light shields that I see in 0.75).

Only if you make X new dwarvish scenes for us.  :twisted:
Even current ones, except 1 town, don't really look dwarvish and are in dire need of replacement with something we don't have.

The small crossings from island to island is all that is going to be in Perisno. The more water we make accessible to ships with our current sea travel feature the slower the loading time becomes.

Narrow land connections instead of water passages could improve it then, I suppose. I love them being  choke points, though. Especially if I decide to... settle down in the northern island.

Love the mod as it is now, but reading this thread, I'm soooooooooooo much more hyped. I guess I wanna say thanks first of all, for one of my favorite mods for any game ever. Second off, nothing you haven't heard before, hope you're working on keeping the Zann from defecting, maybe do what they did in ACOK with the invading factions auto-taking a couple castles, or like how the minor factions in Pendor can sack a city, maybe make it so that Onishi sacks Forde or Leuven for the Emperor. Anyways, thanks again for the great mod :smile:

[Removed] Prisoner dialogs (too unbalanced)

...... I'm not being told that I can no longer recruit an army of amazons from my prisoners, am I?

I'm not being told that right? Right? Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom