Prophesy of Pendor 3.705 Bug and Support Thread (Ask all of your questions here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been able to find anyone having this same issue.
During a saving elder's daughter quest, I go up to the lord (the same faction I'm a vassal in, Empire) and after either losing disposition points or money, and getting the girl in my army, suddenly half of my men are gone. I literally lose the bottom half of my troops for some damned reason. I go from 114 to 78. There's no log line saying something like "this many men escaped" or something of the sort in case you're wondering. 
I am using the tweaks from Leonion's Compilation of Tweaks if it matters. I checked that thread to see if anyone's mentioned such a bug, I haven't seen one. This is the first time I've ever done the quest, so I wouldn't know completely if those tweaks are actually apart of the problem or not.

lostalimp said:
Haven't been able to find anyone having this same issue.
During a saving elder's daughter quest, I go up to the lord (the same faction I'm a vassal in, Empire) and after either losing disposition points or money, and getting the girl in my army, suddenly half of my men are gone. I literally lose the bottom half of my troops for some damned reason. I go from 114 to 78. There's no log line saying something like "this many men escaped" or something of the sort in case you're wondering. 
I am using the tweaks from Leonion's Compilation of Tweaks if it matters. I checked that thread to see if anyone's mentioned such a bug, I haven't seen one. This is the first time I've ever done the quest, so I wouldn't know completely if those tweaks are actually apart of the problem or not.

Was your troop number cut into precise amount of stacks?(32 stacks back then, cutting all troops below) Very similar(if not the same) thing was reported some time ago and was allegedly fixed. Be sure to run the most recent version of warband, this is partially native quest if I recall correctly, its fixed in newer versions.

Hi I'm on Pendor 3.704 and don't want to start over again and upgrade to 3.706 but I'm experiencing the CKO Knight issue of suddenly changing genders from female to male which is really annoying. Any way that can be fixed on 3.704? Like edit some line in one of the txt documents somewhere?

Or maybe a tweak that will just fix the gender of CKO Knight regardless of anything?

Hi everybody, I downloaded V3.7063 but when I start it it does nothing, I open the task manager and it says "no response" for M&B... I don't understand it worked with V3.611 but not anymore. Any idea to solve this ?

Anarius said:
Hi everybody, I downloaded V3.7063 but when I start it it does nothing, I open the task manager and it says "no response" for M&B... I don't understand it worked with V3.611 but not anymore. Any idea to solve this ?
Due to new items and textures it takes more time to load. Start it, leave it on and hopefully it will load eventually. It helps if you have ssd drive.

iamin7ove said:
hmm what's up with this face? http://imgur.com/a/qJCNc

There are many guys that look like this in my game.

Save game corruption sign (sometimes). It's also possible you've been editing your game files and that is a result. As to why, I do not know.

MitchyMatt said:
iamin7ove said:
hmm what's up with this face? http://imgur.com/a/qJCNc

There are many guys that look like this in my game.

Save game corruption sign (sometimes). It's also possible you've been editing your game files and that is a result. As to why, I do not know.

Actually, I just recently started a new game on pendor. I have been playing other mods. That screenshot is still on day 1

Hi All!

I would really appreciate if anyone can help me here.  I tried looking and failed to find any solution so far.  I have invested tons of hours into this save file (100+) and it is set on realistic saving so I don't have any backups...

I was completing the Knights Order Quest (for the Clarrion Call) in Laria, finished it and was heading to turn it it.  On the way, Saleron declared war on me.  Now I can't get my army back and I am being sieged.  I am literally stuck not being able to even view my garrison and not being able to turn in this quest. 

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks!

Combat animation enhancement... Does it no longer work? I screwed myself and over wrote my skeletons file... and the game is crashing. Anyone have a fix?

So I've run into a near game breaking bug. At the beginning of every battle, none of my troops are selected, and no matter what number I press, not a single troop will light up or listen to any commands. However, the only way I can command them is by pressing backspace and manually clicking on orders and clicking on every category of troop. Even this still won't select them though, and I'm still limited to giving commands through backspace only.

Can anyone help with my husband not wanting any new lands? I married Lord Gallus of the Baccus Empire, and his only land is Buvran which he's had for like ever. But whenever I try to get him to accept a new land I've captured or recaptured, like Ethos recently, he 1. never accepts it and 2. Marius Emperator will not give it to him when I support him anyways, saying stuff like "your husband already owns significant lands." HE OWNS BUVRAN no one cares about Buvran I don't even know where it is tbh. And no, he was no awarded it recently. He's simply had it forever, and has not gotten anything new in ages.
This is really nerve racking because it would be nice if I could get my goddamned husband better troops and more troops and what not.
Thanks btw in advance.

Hey, is dusk of twilight supposed to give 2 int, 2 str/cha/agi or 30 profs to companions on the first 3 uses? Because in my current play through, I've used 3 of them and each time it has only given half that.
Just checking to see if this is a bug or intended. Cheers

Lunicuss said:
Hey, is dusk of twilight supposed to give 2 int, 2 str/cha/agi or 30 profs to companions on the first 3 uses? Because in my current play through, I've used 3 of them and each time it has only given half that.
Just checking to see if this is a bug or intended. Cheers
You only get the maximum effect of the Qualis Stat Buff Brews for the first 3 brews that you purchase, regardless of which brew you get.  So if you got 3 Elixirs of Arkon prior to using any of the Dust of Twilight, then the mod is working as intended.

Krinnic said:
Hi All!

I would really appreciate if anyone can help me here.  I tried looking and failed to find any solution so far.  I have invested tons of hours into this save file (100+) and it is set on realistic saving so I don't have any backups...

I was completing the Knights Order Quest (for the Clarrion Call) in Laria, finished it and was heading to turn it it.  On the way, Saleron declared war on me.  Now I can't get my army back and I am being sieged.  I am literally stuck not being able to even view my garrison and not being able to turn in this quest. 

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks!

There's nothing you can do without breaking the Sarleon siege. It's not a bug. Try kiting Aeldarian into the army, or pulling lords off 1 by 1 and defeating them (works at night).

lostalimp said:
Can anyone help with my husband not wanting any new lands? I married Lord Gallus of the Baccus Empire, and his only land is Buvran which he's had for like ever. But whenever I try to get him to accept a new land I've captured or recaptured, like Ethos recently, he 1. never accepts it and 2. Marius Emperator will not give it to him when I support him anyways, saying stuff like "your husband already owns significant lands." HE OWNS BUVRAN no one cares about Buvran I don't even know where it is tbh. And no, he was no awarded it recently. He's simply had it forever, and has not gotten anything new in ages.
This is really nerve racking because it would be nice if I could get my goddamned husband better troops and more troops and what not.
Thanks btw in advance.

You need to give him fiefs when you're an independent queen. As a vassal of Marius, his renown is too low to receive new fiefs from Marius.

Hi, is there any known fix for the village fight text bug or snake cult stronghold text bug? (all system text disappears after the village/stronghold fight)

azenky said:
Hi, is there any known fix for the village fight text bug or snake cult stronghold text bug? (all system text disappears after the village/stronghold fight)

Personally I don't know how to fix that for good, but I know that those disappearing battle texts at village fights and the snake cult stronghold are related to the kill counter (green text at the bottom top left corner of your screen). Turning it off in the mod options prevented those kind of bugs for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom