5PLjg5Q.png
Luther
ajBeaJZ.png

5PLjg5Q.png
Daggerfall
ajBeaJZ.png

bT7tgvg.png
7Raw13G.png
The clan was created on 27th of June 2015 by Vizimir. In the beginning, we were mostly players from cRPG mod. We would play matches in native from time to time, mainly for fun. We were recruiting people over 18+ years old. Over time, we took part in tournaments like 5aside, PWT and WNL. As the result of that we began to be more competitive and also with bigger ambitions. We removed the age restriction (within reasonable limits) because we wanted to develop our clan by recruiting younger but more ambitious players. Lately we ceased our competitive activity  for some time, however now we are open for challenge again.
The leader of the clan is Vizimir. If you have any questions please contact him on steam.

Dlz408n.png

If you are looking to join us please contact Vizimir. After conversation and passing tests, you will be our new clan member.

[td]
bT7tgvg.png
bT7tgvg.png

[td]
AaGqbrg.png
[size=18pt]Vizimir
QsvIhWw.png
[/td]
[/td]

Thanks, It nice that you still remeber us. First, I didn't recognise you but I've just seen you profile and second nick. Hello Krex. :grin:

We joined WWC tournament. During this week participation annouced also Warriors of Quiperland, Kingdom of Gondor, Defenders of Faith. 
Probably soon we will get our first opponent. I will be updating news on any changes.
Link to tournament: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,342922.0.html.

Thanks Kamillo and Boris.
Tommorow we play our first match in WWC tournament vs Defenders of Faith. First map will be Frosthaven and rest will be chosen after duels tommorow. On saturday we have Warriors of Quiperland match with Kingdom of Gondor. Good luck all clans and have fun.

Back
Top Bottom