- Fleet Management -

Users who are viewing this thread

Vestinus

Sergeant at Arms
I got my first ship following the main story.

I'm wondering if there is a management screen. For example I can't check the model of ship, how is its state (damaged or if need repair), average speed and or capability.

Also any tips about sailing on campaign map?
I land only when I get a storm, and or get too many message about "ship get damage for the severe weather". Is there anything that shows current sea weather? (Is a problem while landing or reembarking).

You can check your ship status at a port while viewing ships.

Tips for sailing: put points into navigation, I suppose.

Also, the frequency of storms are ridiculous right now. I get severe weather storm notifications basically every day, and your ship condition will rapidly deteriorate within a month. One of my few gripes gameplay wise, especially in story mode where I became low on money and have to sail to other places for my missions, having to repair your ship often is expensive and so often - ship condition goes to crap with about a MONTH of use - is not only ridiculous, but hurts gameplay as well. I hope this is fixed.

Vestinus said:
I'm wondering if there is a management screen. For example I can't check the model of ship, how is its state (damaged or if need repair), average speed and or capability.
Click on "Camp". Then "View Ship".

Vestinus said:
Also any tips about sailing on campaign map?
I land only when I get a storm, and or get too many message about "ship get damage for the severe weather". Is there anything that shows current sea weather? (Is a problem while landing or reembarking).
The story starts in winter and there is a much higher chance for storms in this season. Your first ship in story mode is also made from very poor wood. You will get less damage with a ship made from oak.

Back
Top Bottom