B Medieval Rus 13th Century: Way of the Warrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Dymitr said:
Hello

I can't play this mod, I special installed Warbnd 1.53 and I used to launch WSE but when I try start new game I see mesage dat the WSE doesn't work why??
I don't know why but the WSE bundled with "the deluge" mod works for me

Dymitr said:
Hello

I can't play this mod, I special installed Warbnd 1.53 and I used to launch WSE but when I try start new game I see mesage dat the WSE doesn't work why??

Did you install it to the game folder rather than the mod folder as specified in the opening post? I have no idea if that is causing the error but it strikes me as a possibility since the normal thing to do is install a mod to the mod folder.

1. Download the Silverstag mod:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,268103.0.html

2. Go to Siverstag module folder;

3. Launch the WSE loader and choose the Rus 13h Mod.

:wink:

game is still shacky and buggy on the Silverstag module.
wouldn't it have been better to port the mod to "fire and sword"?
you'll just have to change the equipment, buildings and faction locations.

MOD UPDATED!

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzpnoJCbzlqCakRxVXJ6UE1la1E

Update "Angry Lietuva" mod "Rus XIII - Way of the Warrior" offers fans a lot of new and interesting possibilities.

1) Scenes:
- Replaced about 25 town and siege scenes, castles and villages:
• All Lietuva
• Order: Thorn, Odenpe, Kokenhausen, Gerzika
• Poland: Lublin
• Ruthenia: Turov, Volodymyr-Volynsky, Kyiv(siege), Chernihiv, Smolensk
- A global rotation of all settlements on the map: where the winter is no longer meet summer village and vice versa. Fixed siege scenes and fixed bugs.
- Scenes performed with traditional for this mod diligence and respect for the history. We were looking for models and drawings-maps of archaeological excavations. We take into account the geographical position of the settlement (hills, rivers).
- Siege scenes contain model-specific weapons, provide unusual for traditional Warband nonlinear path assaults and defense (ruined walls, barricades, full scene - will have take up donjon)
- In this regard, we are grateful for the feedback, because this amount of high-grade test new scenes we could not. Welcome to robust criticism and willingness to help in "military business".

2) we have provided the new role of Lithuania - a new hardcore member of historical events:
- we gave up the role of Lithuania as a whipping boy, gave her independent status and several fuses, transforming it into a pretty hardcore member of heroic events of 1230's
- Main hero can make peace with the faction and join its ranks
- strengthened the Lithuania  princely troops, added several historically accurate dukes, added several villages, added Polotest to Lithuania, enhanced loyalty chiefs and princes to faction leader
- In the land of Lithuania added patrols, as well as many fairly strong and numerous groups of local robber-soldiers who may join the faction troops in battle
- Improved visualization (coat of arms), updated armor models, slightly reworked troop upgrade tree

3) in the direction of greater visual appeal, balance:
- strengthened and added a variety of kipchak's groups (added a new kind of veteran warriors, the warriors are dressed in historically accurate kipchak's armors; added quite dangerous nomad horde capable with smaller squads not only rob the caravan, but the average squad of duke/khan)
- disguised and better armed groups of mountain bandits-hutsuls who attack travelers in the Carpathians and Volyn-Galicia
- from Korsun-Chersonesus to the Dnieper rapids, Byzantium tries to control Tavria well-armed, but the lone squad of elite mercenaries, which regularly show "what's what" local Kipchaks; now with them (the Byzantines), you can fight against the nomads, or vice versa - to collect good weapons or trophy and horses in the battle against the Imperial henchmen - can and squad of Main hero (via the menu dialogue of this group you can a quarrel or make peace with the Empire)
- optimized basing and re-equipped soldiers-mercenaries
- continued the tradition of balancing armor and weapons: Now, not having sufficient strength, in the early stages of heavy armor or a helmet you will not dress.
- and many other things, such as new icons, improved animation, adding equipment models.

4) Common:
- The new design, animated menus and miniatures on the loading screen.
- Now just captured a settlement could not immediately equip garrison, it will take time. It made for more reality.
- Changed the fractions colors, ordered some of the coat of arms in relation with the addition of new historical characters.
- Completely changed companions - removed vanilla, created new and unique personages.
- Added animation windmill, added new models of buildings and fortifications.

The mod used other teams achievements, which gave out a permit, for which we express our sincere gratitude to the authors.
Developers: Van, Janycz, Половець - (scripts) Vojd - (scenes), fritz.m, Свидригайло Луцький - (testers). Trix58 - rusificator

Install instructions:
  1) Launch mod installer
  2) Follow instructions (ATTENTION! You must choose game folder as destination path NOT Modules folder!!! i.e. X:\ ... \Mount&Blade Warband)
  3) Launch mod with Link on Desktop (or WSELoader.exe)

Installer contains: mod, wse 3.2.0, mb_warband_old.exe, fm_old.exe.

Janycz said:
MOD UPDATED!

Install instructions:
  1) Launch mod installer
  2) Follow instructions (ATTENTION! You must choose game folder as destination path NOT Modules folder!!! i.e. X:\ ... \Mount&Blade Warband)
  3) Launch mod with Link on Desktop (or WSELoader.exe)

Installer contains: mod, wse 3.2.0, mb_warband_old.exe, fm_old.exe.
OH YEAH! Thanks very much! :party:

One oddity on the install, I got a box that said, "Folder C:/Program Files (x86)/Mount & Blade Warband already exists, install anyway?"
I went ahead and installed, and installer immediately installed to ".../Modules" as expected, but it did cause a moment of doubt. I was thinking "Is this going to completely overwrite my M&B Warband folder?" ... nope :mrgreen: it's all good!

NOTE to people installing mod: You can safely ignore the "Folder exists" warning! :party:

Gaabriel20 said:
1. Download the Silverstag mod:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,268103.0.html

2. Go to Siverstag module folder;

3. Launch the WSE loader and choose the Rus 13h Mod.

:wink:

u need silverstag to run this?

mike56 said:
It's still the 1.153 version of Warband required to play, and no other allowed?

If you run the installer and use the desktop shortcut, it doesn't care. :grin:
I have 1.172 installed, but as long as I launch Rus from the Rus desktop shortcut, it works fine. :party:

I don't get this. It feels a bit impenetrable. Am I mean to jump straight into a faction? Is there an easier way than asking for a task and hope I get hired?

Greetings to the M&B community!
We are working on a sequel to the legendary mod Rus 13 Century. And we need a little help with translating the text into English.
Here I will lay out the translated text. Very much I ask, those who well knows English, check up, please, correctly it is written, grammar, and correct us if it is required...

First
Code:
info_pages = [
 ("morale", "Relations", "Gradually, the relationship falls - 'feats' over time forget.^You can recruit recruits if you do not lead a war with the faction and the relationship should be respectively: For the village +5, for the city +10 with the city and +5 with the lord of the city, for the castle +15 with the lord of the castle. Elite troops are recruited only in their own castle. The value (number) of the relationship in this aspect is calculated not from 0, but from the original value. Counting the relationship of lords is from the maximum value, that is, if from +16 the ratio fell to +15, then the hiring of soldiers will again become unavailable until the relationship is restored to the previous maximum level or higher.^At the siege, the lords accompanying you will go with you to the assault only at relations of +50 and above.^Trade relations with the villages can improve relations with its inhabitants.^The rent in the village also depends on the relations with its inhabitants. Overpriced rents can destroy the welfare of the village, if its residents are not able to pay such a tax level, as a result, you can not get rent in general, except for the economic decline and discontent of the population. To improve the well-being of villages and cities, one can fulfill the tasks of guild masters, destroying bandits, protecting trade caravans and detachments of peasants, and trading on the spot without destroying prices - stably, according to the needs of the settlement.^In order to become a marshal, you must have a high reputation and good relations with the lords.^'Incompatible' NPCs relatively live peacefully in a place, if you maintain good morale in the unit (food, victories, leadership).^If you set high relations with the head of the faction, he can give you settlements, even if you did not take part in their conquest and / or did not ask for these settlements, provided that the contradiction is equal to 0.^A high indicator of disagreement leads to loss of support for lords and the sovereign, affects the chance of receiving awards and with aggravation AI index, the main character can be put to shame from the faction. Disagreements are affected by: defeats and escapes from the battles, inaction as marshal, refusal to carry out marshal's orders, bad relations with several lords - leads to conspiracy to deprive you of any reward and attempt to deport from the faction.^You can improve relations with several lords immediately if you arrange a feast in your castle. The level of its luxury affects the ratio of the relations being raised."),
 ("economy", "Character", "Attetion: the level of skills Wound Treatment, First Aid, Surgery can not be higher than 5. However, you can summarize the skills: personal skills + skills of NPC. It is important to remember that the NPC + NPC is not summarized.^Main hero can not marry - the historical concept. Regeneration depends on the skills of Surgery and Wound Treatment. The higher the complexity of the game, the more noticeable the regeneration and enhancement of experience, at minimum complexity, regeneration does not work. Vitality (ironflesh) is only responsible for the indicator of maximum health.^If a character is critically injured, his skills may lose effectiveness until he recovers."),
 ("courtship", "Prisoners", "Prisoners can be sold to mines, hunting grounds and to slavers trader in Chersonesus. Prisoners can also be sold and given to the lord (+ to the relationship), but the lords are willing to pay starting from the old city line of troops.^When detained for a long time, they lose their price from for long wanderings: deterioration of characteristics, spoilage of the remaining equipment. The skill of Prisoner Management greatly affects this aspect.^For the warriors of their faction, lords pay twice as much, and these warriors are then added to their squad. Trade operations are made by lords only while in the castle / city walls.^When you release prisoners, not all of them will want to join your detachment. The probability of their joining depends on your relationship with their homeland, your factional membership, your fame, your persuasion, the difference in level between you and the liberated, from the international situation and other factors. In practice this means that almost no one will join you. Troops of level 20 and above, not nationally belonging to your faction, will never join you, so you can only have an elite of your country. The skill of Prisoner Management allows you to keep one prisoner per one of your own soldiers per unit of skill. That is, if you have 7 people in the detachment, including main hero, and the Prisoner Management skill is 2, then you can take 14 prisoners with you. The skill of Prisoner Management influences the probability of their escape."),
 ("politics", "Battlefield", "In the menu before the battle (lead soldiers/auto/leave/surrender), you can open the inventory by pressing the key 'I', call up the character menu 'C', open the troop window 'P' (works only in the field).^At night, the collection of trophies is complicated.^All the things that you have left at the end of the fight, including the items raised, will remain in your inventory. The same applies to horses.^The speed of collecting trophies depends on the skill of the looting, the number of fallen enemies and the number of unarmed fighters in the detachment, and its success is based on the looting skill and time of day.^You can speed up or slow down the flow of time during a fight by pressing + and - on the numpad.^To accelerate the movement of the camera while tracking the battle, you can hold down the key 'Shift'.^The leadership parameter of the NPC raises the morale of troops.^Any wounded warrior can fall from the blood loss.^The power of strike depends on the weight of the equipment: With light weight, the damage increases to 150%, with a significant overload - damage reduced to 75%. Damage rises from the skill of athletics and level.^During the battle, you can pick up someone else's weapons and ride a foreign horse. After the battle they will be yours. If you leave your weapon / horse, you will lose them.^Jumping off the horse on the move - the key 'U'.^You can inspire your warriors by pressing the key 'Y'.^You can lift the horse on its hind legs by pressing at the same time 'CTRL+J'.^Combat spirit during the battle depends on the skill Leadership of the main character and NPC, as well as the number of losses suffered and the general prevalence / correlation of the rank of troops in the detachment.^Leadership also affects the decisions of the NPC to leave you. ^ You can buy maps from travelers.^ The speed of the bow and throwning weapon affects the damage they inflict.^The damage from horsemanship is high, in addition to the change, the speed affects damage.^Durability and condition of the equipment depend on the skills Weapon Master, Shields.^The stolen horses on the battlefield, after battle will be lost from the inventory.^On the mini-map (backspace during combat) You can specify where to go troops, by clicking in the right place on the map."),
 ("character_backgrounds", "Mini-FAQ", "Q: What means = = around unit's name?^A: That kind of unit can be upgraded only in town - through the 'Ugrade troops' menu (mongolians units in Horde's cities, german/dane/swedish in Crusaders' cities and so on). You need to choose unit which you want to upgrade from the list, move slider to desired amount and push the button with needed troop type. Than push 'Accept' to confirm or 'Cancel' to decline.^^Q: What should I do with the prisoners?^A: You can sell them in Cherson, sell to lords (incl. enemies), give to lords (+ to relationship), sell at mines.^^Q: Helmet doesn't obscure view in First-person mode. Why?^A: This feature is turned off. You need to turn it on in mod settings (it's submenu of camp menu). Or maybe it's just not the proper kind of helmet.^^Q: How to upgrade or repair my gear?^A: You'll need to speak with the Armorer.^^Q: Where da heck is that goddamn Armorer??? Can't find one!^A: Open minimap while you're in the city, look at the markers: sword stands for Weaponsmith, armor for the Armorer, horseshoe for Horse trader, key for Guildmaster, tower for castle entry.^^Q: What relationship with the fief is required for hiring units in it?^A: +5 with village for levy units, +10 with town and +5 with town owner for town units, +15 with castle owner for low-elite units. High-elite troops can only be hired in Player’s own castle."),
 ("military_campaigns", "Others", "The coloring of the shields can be changed in the camp menu.^You can repair and improve equipment at the armourer.^The nationality of the town and village does not depend on the faction-owner. The castle will supply the fighters of the host faction, regardless of nationality.^Morale penalty for units with different cultures in party. Morale bonus for mononational party.^Drinks raise the morale of the squad, if there is food, and drinks reduce the morale of the squad, if there is nothing to eat.^The plundering of caravans worsens the economy as a whole, depending on the way of the trade caravan (cities), and the robbery of trade detachments from the villages worsens the economy of the region (village-city).^Equipment repair is available in the camp menu. You need tools and iron in your inventory.^You can hide the camp on the global map if the number of people in the squad does not exceed 10 and the skill Tracking is equal or greater that 2.^You can go around all the surrounding villages and buy up iron, having filled in completely the inventory, sell in the nearest city, usually at a price 3-4 times higher than the original cost in the village.^Horses need food. Without it, the detachment has to stop regularly to let the horses get eat. You can buy oats in the village and the city. Sometimes horses traders sell oats. The more cavalry units in the squad, the faster the oats is wasted. In the garrison oats are not need - the castle is able to provide its garrison. Mongolian horses do not need oats, because they feed practically 'on the go'. Oats can be bought in villages, from traders and herdsmen."),
]

I'm reading through it now. But there's some lines where I'm not sure what you're trying to say. I've copied and pasted the code into Word and will underline sections where I don't understand sections and put words in italics if I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom