B Medieval Rus 13th Century: Way of the Warrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Cyprian2 said:
But... I'm wondering if this makes some features of the mod unavailable?
Some mod's features will not work without WSE. In general, it is two combat-features: weapon breaking and knockout riders. Bleeding works without WSE.

Well, I can certainly live without weapon breaking. So it's a win-win.  :lol:

Thanks a ton for bringing us this fantastic mod!

EDIT: one more quick question: Is it even possible to win the opening fight sequence, or is the player always doomed to watch his/her companions die?

Cyprian2 said:
EDIT: one more quick question: Is it even possible to win the opening fight sequence, or is the player always doomed to watch his/her companions die?
Battle in the beginning of game can not be won.

Cyprian2 said:
Well, I can certainly live without weapon breaking. So it's a win-win.  :lol:
In general, a lot of players disable weapon breaking.

Azura34 said:
mode is now osp?
Mod is not OSP now. A part of mod (module system, shaders and installer) is LSP now. These parts distributed under licenses:
1) Installer: GNU GLPv3
2) Shaders: GNU GLPv3
3) Module System:
  3.1) For non-commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported
  3.2) Commercial use of the module system is prohibited.

cj3625 said:
Does anyone have companion equivalencies? Or combinations?
We did not change relations between companions. We just renamed, changed clothes, raised skills of four companions. So, their relations was saved. This means, if trp_npcX hates trp_npcY in native, then trp_npcX hates trp_npcY in this mod. You can find tables with relations between companions in native, get ids of companions from troops.txt and find out relations between companions in this mod, using obtained troops' ids.

Back
Top Bottom