Old thread (locked)

What faction are you most excited to see on the battlefield?

• U.S. Cavalry

Votes: 643 35.9%
  • U.S. Settlers

Votes: 286 16.0%
  • Mexicans

Votes: 248 13.8%
  • Apache

Votes: 439 24.5%
  • Comanche

Votes: 176 9.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antary said:
Penis Colada said:
jon1414 said:
lol dude you get kicked for that name i think  :lol: or you should anyway  :razz:

Uh oh, I hope you aren't offended by the scientific name of an organ that 99% of Taleworlds members possess and regularly touch.
I guess when talking to him you said 99%.

Anyways, sorry for asking a stupid question, but if you`re saying that it`s almost done... Are you playing it and is being too lazy to post it or something What`s taking so long? Or are you doing something major?

you just broke the first 3 rules....
rule #1. never talk about 1866 release date
rule #2. NEVER talk about 1866 release date
rule #3. never ask why 1866 takes time

PrayForPlagues said:
Antary said:
Penis Colada said:
jon1414 said:
lol dude you get kicked for that name i think  :lol: or you should anyway  :razz:

Uh oh, I hope you aren't offended by the scientific name of an organ that 99% of Taleworlds members possess and regularly touch.
I guess when talking to him you said 99%.

Anyways, sorry for asking a stupid question, but if you`re saying that it`s almost done... Are you playing it and is being too lazy to post it or something What`s taking so long? Or are you doing something major?

you just broke the first 3 rules....
rule #1. never talk about 1866 release date
rule #2. NEVER talk about 1866 release date
rule #3. never ask why 1866 takes time
I was wondering what stage were they at. So calm down.

I'm bone dry after watching some of your models. Truly amazing work.
And Riro, please for the love of god change your avatar. I keep mistaking you to TDM and almost had a hard attack thinking "They forgave him already!"

I don't know if this has been suggested, but would it be possible to give a bonus (or penalty) to a character's reload speed based on their weapon familiarity? For example, if a character had 200 points in pistol proficiency then they would reload their revolver faster than someone who only had 100, while a character with only 30 would actually be penalized when reloading.

Shatari said:
I don't know if this has been suggested, but would it be possible to give a bonus (or penalty) to a character's reload speed based on their weapon familiarity? For example, if a character had 200 points in pistol proficiency then they would reload their revolver faster than someone who only had 100, while a character with only 30 would actually be penalized when reloading.

I think it might already be like that by default.

Kzerog said:
And Riro, please for the love of god change your avatar. I keep mistaking you to TDM and almost had a hard attack thinking "They forgave him already!"
What my good sir is a Hard Attack?

lol

quite a coincidence

lol2m.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom