SP Dark Ages [WB] Sclavinia

Users who are viewing this thread

The new screens looks amazing! But regarding the sword crossguard ind the 4th screen; it seem quite fat and oversized, and it would be a shame, if oversized weapons should ruin the experience of this amazing mod!

After first closed beta test we gonna start translating mod on our own or we start looking for help with that. But yes- we want to release mod in both languages, or even more.

Rybopiotr said:
After first closed beta test we gonna start translating mod on our own or we start looking for help with that. But yes- we want to release mod in both languages, or even more.

I look forward to this.

Awesome to see this still being worked on at full pace. My most anticipated mod so far. :razz: Good luck!

Polska pany! :wink:

Very interesting, really.
My friends Antonios and Urstepdad know that I have big love for mods that depict VI-X century Middle age, then I will continue to observe your work.

lol, please make some Png that names Wojtila, I will like know John Paul II ancients :smile:

I hope that the final game will not have commands and screens written in Polish, otherwise I can't understand a damn..

Good luck, I will continue to follow this page, go forward, make a good work, and please, for the mercy of God, put the option to fight in nobles armies, like Bryutenwalda....I like a lot to make a soldier's career.

hah...the site hasn't any use for those that not know Polish language, but I understand, you are Polish....your dumbness is known worldwide, then is natural that the site miss any English translation.

New screens:
aCGld4Y.jpg

TIvV9bc.jpg

SJ21Nfc.jpg

NDjhxTR.jpg

jTgTXGx.jpg

qleptfi.jpg

jDJOLxI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom