SP Dark Ages [WB] Sclavinia

Users who are viewing this thread

Polans/Poles
Vistulans
Silesians
Mazovians
Pomeranians

I'd say those are pretty good translations of the names of the tribes.

Thanks.

Those are all Slavs as far as I know.

Is there a chance we'll be seeing Vikings and Balts, and perhaps even Germans? Fighting and antagonizing other ethnic groups will be sorely missed. :mrgreen: As a Slav with little knowledge of Polish dark ages, I'm not sure who I'll have to antagonize. :razz:

(I know this came out totally wrong, I basically meant picking fleshed out enemies, you all do it in historical videogames, it's impossible not to, so shut ye up. :razz:)

If I remember well, around this time the Poles fought against the HRE, I'm not 100% sure though.
I think there were Jomsvikings in Pomerania around this time, too.

Rybopiotr said:
Of course. Now we working on scripts.

Cool :smile:, what kind of scripts are you making?

By the way, previously I made/modified some small bits and pieces for my Brytenwalda Repolished sub-sub-mod:
-New party icons for lords, peasants, caravans and sea-raiders.
9kMUc.jpg

2-PBh.jpg

dhx2E.jpg

-New icons for some towns, castles, villages and the lair. Slightly tweaked textures for some existing ones.
Kc3pp.jpg

t1P9c.jpg

HMtMu.jpg

gjely.jpg

oFPy0.jpg

bO0UX.jpg

uWjkG.jpg

-Sheep model (2 static models, not rigged)
5iH0-.jpg

I don't know if they're useful to you (as a place-holders or whatever), but please feel free to use/modify them if you want:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,316790.msg7602500.html#msg7602500

Glad to see this promising, very promising mod still being worked on! The very best of luck!  :smile:

Also, kraggrim, could I use your icons, too? I am making a mod about Europe 270BC and those forts and villages could be of extreme use to me. Thank you in advance.

Antonis said:
Also, kraggrim, could I use your icons, too? I am making a mod about Europe 270BC and those forts and villages could be of extreme use to me. Thank you in advance.

Yeah that's fine. I used OSP resources from Brytenwalda team so you should credit them if you use it.  Do you have a thread for that mod yet?

kraggrim said:
Antonis said:

Yeah that's fine. I used OSP resources from Brytenwalda team so you should credit them if you use it.  Do you have a thread for that mod yet?

Thank you, I will credit them, of course. I don't have a thread for the mod, it's too early. I just made the parties and begun positioning them on the map(the Mundus Magnus OSP).

Rybopiotr said:
Still working :wink:

3493qww.jpg
10ojhi9.jpg
qxuslv.jpg
34r6075.jpg

Looking amazing! keep up the good work.  :smile:

Rybopiotr said:
Comrade Crimson said:
You guys still need a 2d artist? And possible voice acting?
Yes, we need someone to make a new GUI.
For now I plan make only polish dubbing and english subtitles.

I could try my hand at some Polish lines. I've done the odd Polish accents before- though never actual words so it will take a bit of instruction :razz:

I am confident I'll be able though.

As for the GUI I *could* possibly develop something for that. Is it possible to speak on Skype or Steam? It's much faster that way I find, especially the former.

Back
Top Bottom