SP Native [WB] Warband Enhanced - Source Included

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey quick question, do you have to join a faction before becoming a king/queen to select your own culture? Because I conquered a castle on my own without joining a faction and I can only get farmers as recruits.

UltimateNoob101 said:
Hey quick question, do you have to join a faction before becoming a king/queen to select your own culture? Because I conquered a castle on my own without joining a faction and I can only get farmers as recruits.

Yeah, you need to capture a city, that way you will be able to hire and talk with the chancellor.

I quite like this mod, however I am getting a lot of scripting errors and repeated crashes during battles to the point that it is unplayable with the current version of WB:M&B.

Awesome mod... exactly what I've been looking for. But I'm posting to report a bug. Whenever I enter the arena(I'm not talking about tournament, although I haven't tested if it happens during one as well) and try to access my party screen by clicking "P" the game automatically crash. Might be something to add on your to do list.

Edit: seems it also happens when I'm attending a feast or when I'm in the market. Basically... anytime I access an option from a town(arena, tavern, castle, feast, etc) and I press P the game crash.

Just wanted to pop in and say thx for this mod. Really wonderful stuff, as said earlier this is what Warband should have been in the begining. Thx again.
BF

I am currently using 1.153 and because of that at some point i get error and stop seeing the game log popping at the bottom of the screen. Are you going to fix this? Because I love this mod so much it is the best one!!!!!!  :grin:

Hey there,

i have some issue with this mod... since i use it i get error messages.
"Script Warning: Division by zero; Line NO:11:
At Script [559] calculate_castle_prosperities_by_using_its_villages."

mbwarband20121210185919.jpg

If someone knows an solution please respond :wink:

For some reason I am not getting any messages during combat. In the recent messages page I get:

"At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 41 conditions"
"Unrecognized opcode 3024.; LINE NO: 0:

and it is repeated lots of times. Any ideas for a fix?

Cheers

I love this mod, and I hate it with all my heart.  About every 4th battle, the game shuts down. It is inferiating. I am learning to save it frequently.  I am playing with basic settings (at about 143%). I am playing it on 1.153.  I tried the link to the download, and it was a battle size program, and I did everything that it said, and the game ran worse (it was like my toon and my horse had a limp or a clicking hip bone when running).  So I removed the program, they ran better (still not smooth motion of horse as in native).

I sure hope you get this tuned up for 1.153, because it is an awesome module, far better than Floris Improved, even with its own flaws.  I keep trying to play, even when I keep getting shut down.

Could anyone pick up this mod and make it work for the newest Warband version?
This is by far the best expansion for native Warband!
Hope it won't get abandoned.

Iorya Dragon said:
thats because it only works with 1.143, other than that WSE wont work.

Man, I have 1.143, and still have the problem. I tested native (with and without WSE) and it worked fine. Then i tried Enhanced without WSE and still the messages don't show up. So, the problem is with the mod :/

But its an awesome mod, thx for that.

Back
Top Bottom