Native Completed Multi-Clan Battle [31.3.2012 - 17:00 UTC+0]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with azan about rather than limiting the classes to individual clans, limit it to the whole team. It forces more co-operation, rather than each clan working by itself.

How long are you planning to make this mursu? taking the chance we go to flags on 5 of the rounds, it would already last around 1.5-2 hours before we change factions
That said, I agree with the 15 mins time, but having another go with different factions might not get too many of the players staying through

I agree with Azan about limits. Im not sure that is 15 min too long time. 13 or 12 minutes might be enough. Depends on what kind of a battle it will be:

For example if it will be more camping and making the battle look cool in general it might take more time. But if its more like straight combat it will need less time.

Anyway. Anyone willing to stream/ film the battle?

sotamursu123 said:
The class limits aren't 100% strict, that's only what clans should aim for. as the purpose of this event is to have fun, i said: "You should aim for max 3 archers and 2 cavalry from each clan". if people are going to participate an event that's just for fun, most likely they will not go 100% archer if they are asked not to, or at least that's what i think... :grin:

Well I have no problem with soft class limits to give more freedom and hopefully people wouldn't class spam. However cav and archer effectiveness increases a lot in big games so I would still be in favour of some set limits.

well  then u should make a diff event.. this event states to have each clan with its squad of  those specific numbers...  and if that emans each clan represents one squad with various classes, then so be it, it soudns very fun and interesting to me.. u should all stop complaining and appreciate the event organized for you here xD
just my opinion... :razz:

Nelosis said:
well  then u should make a diff event.. this event states to have each clan with its squad of  those specific numbers...  and if that emans each clan represents one squad with various classes, then so be it, it soudns very fun and interesting to me.. u should all stop complaining and appreciate the event organized for you here xD
just my opinion... :razz:

me and azan are only few of the ones planning this with sotamursu here  :cool:
Opinions how we should do this are always welcome, they are put into consideration, discussed and decided on

Sandorra said:
me and azan are only few of the ones planning this with sotamursu here  :cool:
Opinions how we should do this are always welcome, they are put into consideration, discussed and decided on

oh haha"" well ok then :razz: discuss what u want i guess... :wink:

Blivandefar said:
it would deffo be cool to get it streamed i bet
Dunno, watching like 100v100, you'd have to wait very long untill action starts, and that it finally starts to get interesting.
Just my opinion tho.

Nelosis said:
if i can bring 5 more samurai.. should i?
yes, they can most likely play, as long as teams will have equal amount of players. first max 10 players from each clan may enter (to make sure all clans can have equal amount of players), but after they have that max 10 playing, then the fastest reserve players can fill the empty slots in the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom