Status
Not open for further replies.
Sjtaf said:
joshtong1234 said:
kuauik said:
mark7 said:
Ordens Priests (by ficus)

good,but i dont feel it looks like medieval clothes,more like 18th century one

it fits just fine. In fact they have the same fashion with what Italy has during the 1400-1600s, so it's just right  :grin:

Crusades end in the 12th century.. Anyway those are just perfect :wink:

Silly. The ninth crusade ended in the late 13th century when when it was abandoned by Prince Edward. It was after that that no major crusade was taken again.

.:Lestat de Lioncourt:. said:
Sjtaf said:
joshtong1234 said:
kuauik said:
mark7 said:

it fits just fine. In fact they have the same fashion with what Italy has during the 1400-1600s, so it's just right  :grin:

Silly. The ninth crusade ended in the late 13th century when when it was abandoned by Prince Edward. It was after that that no major crusade was taken again.

Except the ones in the Baltic...

YourStepDad said:
Sjtaf said:
joshtong1234 said:
kuauik said:
mark7 said:

Yeah that's true. But we're talking about the crusades of the holy land not the ones undertaken by the kind Ritterbruders of the Teutonic Order.

Sjtaf said:
joshtong1234 said:
kuauik said:
mark7 said:

The last Crusade was ended in 13th century, and it was the "Eight Crusade" which ended in 1270.There was also unofficially the "Ninth Crusade" 1270-1272..
Cheers.

Doesn't matter though, what he probably meant to say is that Italian fashion of 1400-1600 isn't all that relevant for this mod :lol:

YourStepDad said:
Sjtaf said:
joshtong1234 said:
kuauik said:
mark7 said:

Yeah that's true. But we're talking about the crusades of the holy land not the ones undertaken by the kind Ritterbruders of the Teutonic Order.

Yep, silly me, confused the date.  1187 ( if I recall correctly) was the end of the second crusade. For some strange reason I always mix up. Maybe because Jerusalem fell back then.

:smile:

c8c64f04750e.jpg

5a2ed7a4881f.jpg

e530b9b1fe56.jpg

0839f86f3f88.jpg

cae2940a7698.jpg

460e6f37fc55.jpg

ae9036a5fe01.jpg

82f244e62504.jpg

048e0ec26872.jpg

195f6d588dd7.jpg

d24fbde40640.jpg

2909477e0ee5.jpg

26fd37cb0b72.jpg

ba0d3cc170a5.jpg

:idea:

picture3qs.png

picture1ibo.png

picture2dcq.png

picture4az.png

YourStepDad said:
Where on earth do you keep finding this stuff? :shock:
+1
I personally think that 50% of modders on Taleworlds forums have the historical accuracy in their mods just thanks to you. :grin:
:wink:

that stuff is just there ,i already have almost everything that Mathomair posted like from year ago..from russian sites :smile:
mainly from this site

http://imtw.ru/index.php?s=861028f10f3fd7b7276e124e26c785d8&showforum=331

You need to do alot of image searches, the search by image, just upload any one of the images you like and upload it through google, you get a hundred more like it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom