Nations Cup 2011: Banner Pack (Final version up, please re-download)

Users who are viewing this thread

Something like this?

testausswi.jpg
Or should I make the cross even smaller? Hmpf, the black border around the cross looks a bit ugly, but I don't know what else to do. Suggestions? :razz:

We've come up with a version for the Team captains and the regular members, to be able to follow the commands of said captains easier (And ofcourse finding each other). (If two banners are allowed that is) By which means would you like me to send you the Jpeg's ?

(Hit me up on steam or in here )

Zan,

Be/Ne Team CO-Captain

well...that's what some people call "awkward"^^

so, the captain banners are allowed? correct?
deutschland1.png

Kittenhuffer said:
To me that looks like the Netherlands flag.

Dutch flag isn't going to use the current red white and blues anyways (but rather orange, red, white with an emblem), so I doubt there'll be confusion if the french use those colors.

That looks a dutch flag to me either ... if you put it horizontal it looks french .

Morii said:
Kittenhuffer said:
To me that looks like the Netherlands flag.

Dutch flag isn't going to use the current red white and blues anyways (but rather orange, red, white with an emblem), so I doubt there'll be confusion if the french use those colors.
But considering that all the flags are supposed to be rotated, then the placement of the stripes in Tomy44's flag is wrong, as they should be horizontal rather than vertical, like Willy says.

Back
Top Bottom