InGame name: DR_NoVa
Steam: DR_IceNoVa

maybe it's better i add you, since there were some problems

IceNoVa said:
if rookies are accepted^^

Nationality: German
InGame name: DR_NoVa
Steam: DR_IceNoVa

okay, you're in! But, as a side note, since you are a team captain (as I recall), please be FAIR.

NOTE: I cannot add you. Steam tells me that it doesn't know you. Add me: Crazy_Archer

POM_Zero said:
To late to apply if so discard the reset of this post. Most NA players know me so i decided to apply and ref.

Nationality: American
In Game name : POM_Zero
Steam or/and XFire Contact : vrdorjo(steam)

[EDIT] Also speak fluent English, Portuguese, Spanish, and very little French

POM_Zero said:
POM_Zero said:
To late to apply if so discard the reset of this post. Most NA players know me so i decided to apply and ref.

Nationality: American
In Game name : POM_Zero
Steam or/and XFire Contact : vrdorjo(steam)

[EDIT] Also speak fluent English, Portuguese, Spanish, and very little French

Okay... missed that! You're in aswell! :smile: But can u speak Zulu? :wink:
You can find me on STEAM... make a steam account and tell it to me so I can add you.

Arcas Nebun said:
NOTE: I cannot add you. Steam tells me that it doesn't know you. Add me: Crazy_Archer
you don't have to add me
you're already on my friendlist, but i gues why steam can't find me (i hate steam, so sry for the info fail)
and of course i'll be fair

Yeah, add him.

For now I think we have enough refs, so I guess we should stop accepting applications.

EDIT:After what happened last night I decided that it would be a good idea for me to step down. I won't referee any matches and I won't even organise the refs. Maybe I screwed it up last night, maybe I just tryied to do my job... I really don't care. So, good luck guys.

BlackTide said:
I tried the admin password Crazy gave me but it doesn't seem to work...

I had same problem today  :shock:. After some testing it seems there is one letter missing from that original password (I'm quite sure that it did work at some point as I reffed a match with that pw).

Mean willy said I'm noob  :cry:.

Zoltanus said:
BlackTide said:
I tried the admin password Crazy gave me but it doesn't seem to work...

I had same problem today  :shock:. After some testing it seems there is one letter missing from that original password (I'm quite sure that it did work at some point as I reffed a match with that pw).

Mean willy said I'm noob  :cry:.
I did a small mistake there. The password has a missing letter. I cannot pm everyone again so when you need it, please contact me. the missing letter from the pass is 'S'. i think you will figure out where it is

- Crazy-Archer Resign from the role of  referee

- SIRIZZY , Iv.ST ,  TADER BROS_ltd , Astinus and Sarosu  are kicked from the "Referee" role for inactivity .

Back
Top Bottom