SP Oriental [WB] Asian Dynasties

Users who are viewing this thread

i'm looking for a guy by the id "lurd", he posted a help-needed thread in the chinese M&B forum about this MOD, just want to verify if he's in the team, lol  :mrgreen:

anyway, what's u guys doing is great, keep up, look forward to playing the MOD

PS, i'm still thinking that the southern Song-mongol war period would be better.

alabataille said:
i'm looking for a guy by the id "lurd", he posted a help-needed thread in the chinese M&B forum about this MOD, just want to verify if he's in the team, lol  :mrgreen:

anyway, what's u guys doing is great, keep up, look forward to playing the MOD

PS, i'm still thinking that the southern Song-mongol war period would be better.

chinese M&B forum -  骑马与砍杀中文站论坛

"lurd" in team, it is simple under other nickname

:grin: 

Oh, yes, mr.Zoldat, this guy with a different name even on this forum, but it does not alter the common cause. Modification of the most promising finds admirers in all parts of the world. "  :cool: :cool: :cool:

Those Sohei are very nice, but they really need a better texture. :smile:
Oh, and you can put the links like this instead:
sohei-1.jpg

This is absolutely extraordinary! You've done an amazing job with such intricate attention to detail :shock:
Well done! I wish you success and look forward to trying out your mod when you release it in the future. :grin:

You should also insert some images in your first post (unless they weren't displaying for me). I'm so glad I clicked those text links (I usually don't) but just to let others know, there are some great screenshots awaiting anyone who clicks those text links :wink:

Looks good , but why istn India represented . They were a great power at that time and were involved in the war.

ToxicRUS said:
2914db660f0b.png

This is a historical mod, being created at the rusmnb.ru forum by the Russian-speaking team. The mod is still under development. Asian Dynasties is about the Imdjin War (1592–159:cool: in Korea, when Japan's army attacked the Korean Peninsula. Less than 35% of the work is done.

Main Factions:

1.Japanese Empire
2.Kingdom of Choson (Korea)
3.Ming Empire (China)
4.Chyanjou Manchu Kingdom
5.Tibet
6.Vjetnham

Minor Factions:

1.Ains
2.Rukkyu
3.Vokou Pirates
4.Taivan navies
5.Qirats
6.Portugese

History

Hideyoshi's army invaded Choson with an overwhelming force in 1592. The army occupied Seoul within three weeks and took Pyongyang soon after. The legendary exploits of Admiral Yi Sun-sin killed any hope that Japan would ever succeed in invading China or hold on to its position in Choson.

Map

http://radikal.ru/F/i078.radikal.ru/1007/16/9a00b1e4dac7.jpg.html

What is planned to do:

1. New armours and weapons
2. New map
3. New troop's
4. New NPC's
5. Sea battles with new ships
6. New scenes
7. New Quick-battles
8. New lords
9. New animations
10. New sounds
11. Recruiting troops in cities
12. New quests
13. New 2-d art
14. Firearms and cannons
15. New locations on map ( ruins, fencing-schools etc. )

Signatures

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,139947.0.html][IMG]http://s57.radikal.ru/i155/1010/eb/88e8dc51482c.png[/IMG][/url]

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,139947.0.html][IMG]http://s53.radikal.ru/i139/1010/20/880502f67658.png[/IMG][/url]

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,139947.0.html][IMG]http://s61.radikal.ru/i173/1010/aa/c3070451dac5.png[/IMG][/url]

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,139947.0.html][IMG]http://s43.radikal.ru/i099/1010/81/0438d8681180.png[/IMG][/url]

Official Screenshots:

Different screenshots from the hide-test-alpha-version (v.0.011)

25812.jpg

25813.jpg

25814.jpg

70822_qparc.jpg

70821_krygg.jpg

70820_y9wsh.jpg

Some renders:

ffaa9eead8cet.jpg

76c48b6257f7t.jpg

25815.jpg

25816.jpg

70824_dofvp.jpg

70823_s8wsf.jpg

Progress:

Models: 35%
Scripts: 25%
Troops: 85%
Quests: 20%
Sea Battles: 60%
Total: 35%

I fixed the first post so that it has correct English in it. You can copy and paste this over the first post.

Sophax said:
Looks good , but why istn India represented . They were a great power at that time and were involved in the war.

You dig up a quote that India (what India anyway? where the Moguls around at that time?) was involved in the Imjin War, heck, you dig up a quote that India had any dealings with China at all, leave aside Japan and Korea ...

Good job, by the way! I hope there will be an oppurtunity to fight on the famous Kobukson (turtle ship) of the Koreans! :smile:

Ayothaya Kingdom ? (dynasty of Ayutthaya) - Thailand

0.jpg
:grin:         
013mdf.jpg
sryt_p04.jpg
sryt_p01.jpg
sryt_p02.jpg
sryt_p03.jpg
sryt_p05.jpg
sryt_p06.jpg
sryt_p08.jpg
sryt_p13.jpg
sryt_p11.jpg
sryt_p10.jpg
11satong.jpg
suriyothai_05.jpg
045.jpg
TON_0011.jpg
040.jpg
TON_0020.jpg
AncientPalacePlan.jpg
prommitr022.gif
Karnburi17.jpg
Karnburi20.jpg
naresuan-cr.jpg
Hongsa2cr.jpg
4abc4a44529c3.jpg
12591_012.jpg
news487.jpg
King_Naresuan--large-msg-11622053198.jpg

history of king naresuan

Biography
Phitsanulok was the birthplace of one of the greatest heroes in Thai history - King Naresuan who was born in 1555. His father, King Mahathammaracha was a descendant of the Phra Ruang dynasty of Sukhothai, and his mother was Queen Phra Wisut Kasattri of the Suwannaphum dynasty of Ayutthaya (Ayothaya).

At the age of nine, he had been taken as hostage to Burma for 6 years. King Naresuan was a great warrior king. He liberated Ayutthaya from Burma while he was the Crown Prince. He led the soldiers into battles to defend the country against Burmese invasions many times. He is also widely known among the Thais nowadays for his heroic efforts. He led the assault of a Burmese camp by climbing the wooden stockade with the blunt side of a saber in his mouth. He had a duel on elephants with the Burmese Crown Prince and slew him. He took the offensive against Burma and also dealt with the Cambodians who made a series of raids. King Naresuan extended Ayutthaya's territory to include Lanna, Lanchang, Cambodia and some parts of Burma. He enforced strict discipline on his soldiers and the people. During his reign, Ayutthaya was a very secure and powerful state.

Apart from being a great warrior, King Naresuan also played a significant role in foreign relations and trade. Realizing the importance of foreign trade, he sent envoys to China and Spain, and cultivated friendly relations with the Europeans. Ayutthaya concluded a treaty of friendship and commerce with Spain, which was the second treaty that Siam made with a European Power. (The first European power with which Siam had a treaty was Portugal.) Under this treaty, Spaniards had the right to reside, to trade and to practice their religion in Siam. At the end of his reign, he exposed Ayutthaya to another western nation - the Dutch.

King Naresuan deserved the honor of being "the Great". He not only restored the national independence but also made Siam such a powerful country that no enemy threatened the walls of Ayutthaya again for a period of one hundred seventy three years.

Three of King Naresuan's weapons and belongings have constituted a part of the Royal Regalia down to the present. The first is the musket with which he shot the Burmese leader in one of the battles to defend Ayutthaya against Burma. Second is the saber that he carried in his mouth during his assault on the Burmese camp at Ayutthaya. The last is the leather hat with a brim cut-off in the shape of a crescent moon, which he was wearing when he engaged in a duel on elephants with the Crown Prince of Burma.

Major Work
B.E.2098
Pra Naresuan was born in Phitsanulok.

B.E.2107
Phitsanulok was under the force of Burma. King Burengnong directed key person to be hostages,one of them was Pra Naresuan, who was 9 years old, to live in Hongsavadee.

B.E.2112
On August, Burma was victorious on Ayuddhaya. King Burengnong appointed Pra Mahathammaracha to be king.

B.E.2114
King Mahathammaracha promoted Pra Naresuan to the position of Crown Prince governing Phitsanulok.

B.E.2124
After the decease of king Burengnong, King Angwa became recalcitrant Nantabureng, the new king of Burma, promoted Mangraikayauchava to the position of crown prince. Pra Naresuan attacked Kung Kingdom, and catch the prince of Thai Yai and send him to Hongsavadee.

B.E.2127
King Naresuan was proclaimed independent at Muang Kreang in May at 19.00 After that Ayuddhaya was in the war with King of Chaing Mai and Praya Pasim. The troops couldn’t get close to Ayuddhaya.

B.E.2128
The troops of Nantabureng went to Ayuddhaya. The troops of crown prince Mungraigayaochava had forced Kamphengphet but Pra Naresuan was fighting to gain Kamphengphet back.

B.E.2130
Hongsavadee troops surrounded Ayuddhaya for 5 month, the troops couldn’t attack with Ayuddhaya. So, King Nantabureng decided to go to Burma for retreat his troops. Then King Naresuan and his brother attacked with the navy troops, so that King Nantabureng came back urgently.

B.E.2133
King Mahathammaracha died in June. His age is 75 years old.

B.E.2133
Pra Naresuan promoted to be king when he was 35 years old and promote Pra Akathotsarot to be the crown prince. After that 4 months the Burmese crown prince took the soldiers to attack Ayuddhaya but they can’t fight with the troops of King Naresuan.

B.E.2135
The Burmese Crown Prince took soldiers to attack Ayuddhaya. King Naresuan and Pra Akatosarot led soldiers to Supanburi province to defend the capital. King Naresuan killed the Crown Prince of Burma on the elephant back. Therefore, won the war which would later be known as Yuttahatthi War.

B.E.2136
King Naresuan and Pra Akatosarot led soldiers to Kumpa and send to the King of Nakhonsrithammaraj. After that they attack Kampucha and forced it.

B.E.2137
The southern of Morn was forced by Ayuddhaya.

B.E.2138
King Naresuan and Pra Akatosarot led soldiers to Hongsavadee in December but the troops can’t get close to Hongsa. So they came back.

B.E.2142
King Naresuan and Pra Akatosarot led soldiers to Hongsavadee again but Hongsa was destroyed because King of Thong Ou attack before.

B.E.2143
After King Naresuan and Pra Akatosarot led soldiers to Thoug Ou and the troops can’t get close to there. He came back in May. In November, King Nantabureng died after that Burma spend to 3 troops.

B.E.2146
King Ang Wa promoted to be the King of Burma. In the name of The King Srihasuthammaracha.

B.E.2147
King Naresuan and Pra Akatosarot led soldiers to Chaing Mai for to attack Ang Wa but he was sick from decease.

B.E.2148
King Naresuan died at Muang Hang when he was 50 years old.

Independence
After the decease of King Burengnong, King Angwa became recalcitrant. Nantabureng, the new king of Burma, conscripted troops from the protectorates to suppress the recalcitrance. However, King Nantabureng had a secret plan and assigned his Crown Prince to kill Pra Naresuan on the way.

The Crown Prince ordered Praya Kiat and Praya Ram to conduct this mission. Nevertheless, both army leaders had a chance to see Mahathen Kanchong, who was their monk teacher and therefore disclosed all the secrets. Since the senior monk was Mon and loathed the Burmese, he tried to persuade the two commanders not to follow the Crown Prince’s order.

When Pra Naresuan moved his troops to Kraeng, the monk informed him of the wicked Burmese plan, and this led Pra Naresuan to proclaim independence from Burma by pouring holy water to the earth and brought all the people back to Ayuddhaya. The Burmese troops then followed Pra Naresuan. The spearhead under the control of Surakanma caught up with Pra Naresuan’s troops at the River Stong and saw the troops on the other side of the river bank. Pra Naresuan, seeing that the Burmese troops had caught up, then shot a long gun across the river and killed Surakanma who was on elephant back. The Burmese troops therefore had to retreat.

All Music
http://www.kingnaresuanmovie.com/music/music_popup.php

Thx All : www.kingnaresuanmovie.com  www.thaitotalwar.com/webboard/index.php?topic=137.0

If I was you, I'd remove the second image. It looks a bit a lot too unserious. By the way, what movie is the third last one from? It looks like some kinda western. :smile:

Lord Benrir said:
If I was you, I'd remove the second image. It looks a bit a lot too unserious. By the way, what movie is the third last one from? It looks like some kinda western. :smile:
OK I SEE  :grin:

You didn't have to do it, but thanks for heeding advice. :wink:

EDIT I: Oh, and you've added some bits of history. I'll read it right away. :smile:

Lord Benrir said:
You didn't have to do it, but thanks for heeding advice. :wink:

EDIT I: Oh, and you've added some bits of history. I'll read it right away. :smile:
I am happy that you will read it. Because I'm proud of my nation. And wanted it to stay in the game that I love very MNB WB.
Now that my country is at 4.11 which I am very sleepy bye

Thx translate By Google  :grin:

This looks like it has a lot of potential, especially considering you already have a team. I hope to see this out soon, but not too soon to where there's many bugs. :razz: Good luck!

- Dymetreus

Back
Top Bottom