SP Oriental [WB] Asian Dynasties

Users who are viewing this thread

I changed the first page of "Flooding and questions about the modifications" to avoid unnecessary questions

i mean why not the Song dynasty? first of all, its timeline lies in the 13th century, doesn't it fit more the circumstances of Mount&Blade original spirit than the Ming dynasty? secondly, during Song, China is devided into 2 parts, the Southern Song in the south and the Jin dynasty in the north, along with the mongols in the back, while Ming dynasty united China, so what's in fun in that?

here's two maps of the Song Dynasty, one in western perspective, one in Chinese perspective.
China_11b.jpg
614px-Southern_Song.jpg

in the Chinese version:
Southern Song in grey
Jin in purple
Dali in yellow
Tibet in green
Western Xia in pink
Mongol in orange
Goryeo in cyan

alabataille said:
i mean why not the Song dynasty? first of all, its timeline lies in the 13th century, doesn't it fit more the circumstances of Mount&Blade original spirit than the Ming dynasty? secondly, during Song, China is devided into 2 parts, the Southern Song in the south and the Jin dynasty in the north, along with the mongols in the back, while Ming dynasty united China, so what's in fun in that?

here's two maps of the Song Dynasty, one in western perspective, one in Chinese perspective.
China_11b.jpg
614px-Southern_Song.jpg

in the Chinese version:
Southern Song in grey
Jin in purple
Dali in yellow
Tibet in green
Western Xia in pink
Mongol in orange
Goryeo in cyan

not need to specify what country where, I know very well

were arguments for and against
and was 30 pages of flooding

of Southern Song, Jin, Dali, Goryeo, and others we wanted to do a modification but changed their minds

dispute arose and it was decided to postpone the time on 386 years and change the country
and ToxicRUS mistakenly posted the old map and did not lead the order in first page in the theme of flood

Now the modification of Imjin War
and changes will no longer be

We already have a bunch of materials, models and architecture of this time
and we're not going back to the old theme (1206)
Guns will be
will also be the armor that are poorly penetrated by bullets from hackbut
For example Namban-gusoku (南蛮 胴) or some other Tamesi-gusoku

Zoldat/

Well.. anyway I hope there will be a good word. You know what, a modder's 'spirit' doesn't care languages :smile: (just joke)

Hope that I can join you.

Wow, that's looking amazing! Especially the buildings.
Just one thing: Is the wearer of the hat in this screenshot bald, or haven't you allowed the hair to be shown while it is being worn?
25c7f4b3a481.jpg

Lord Benrir said:
Just one thing: Is the wearer of the hat in this screenshot bald, or haven't you allowed the hair to be shown while it is being worn?
25c7f4b3a481.jpg

There will be different types of hats

Nodscouter said:
Awesome ship. I just hope you have some kind of English expert on your team.
Localization on English?
In ours mod of names,the weapon name and other becomes in English initially.
Quests and other will be translated in English.

Zoldat said:
Lord Benrir said:
25c7f4b3a481.jpg

There will be different types of hats

What I mean is that it seems that hair has been disabled while wearing the hat, like many of the native helmets while it IS possible to show the hair at the same time as you are wearing a helmet (or hat, as the case might be).

EDIT I: Beautyfull ship, by the way! :smile:

Zoldat said:
Nodscouter said:
Localization on English?

No, what I mean is that you aren't exactly English experts, no offence. Brytenwalda was made by a guy who didn't know his English any good, and although it was an awesome mod the grammatical & spelling errors made me cringe. What I meant was that I hope you have a guy on your team who knows his English well.

Edit: Well screw you too benrir! I had to edit my goddamn post because of you!

Nodscouter said:
Zoldat said:
Nodscouter said:
Localization on English?

No, what I mean is that you aren't exactly English experts, no offence. Brytenwalda was made by a guy who didn't know his English any good, and although it was an awesome mod the grammatical & spelling errors made me cringe. What I meant was that I hope you have a guy on your team who knows his English well.

Edit: Well screw you too benrir! I had to edit my goddamn post because of you!

Huh? Really? :razz:

Back
Top Bottom