Nations Cup Balkanian countries' team thread

Should we form a clan?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 40 40.0%
  • NO! You will crush all the other clans!

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 13 13.0%
  • No, that won't work out.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Oh, please... a Balkan based clan? No way...

Votes: 31 31.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

kdaj se nam bodo začeli treningi, na katerem serverju in kaj bomo uporabljali za komunikacijo?

---

so when will our trainings be, what server and what will we use for communication?

Lord Tryko said:
Welcome aboard. We will need Team Speak to check communication however and we do not have our own server so I guess we'll have to try out on some public server... If everything goes fine, well, nations beware! :twisted:

Here's the link for TS if someone doesn't have it. Just download the client and configure personal settings and you're ready to go. http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
And if someone wants to make a server, then download the server files from the same link.
Who says we don't have our server? I'm not a moderator on your site for nothing :grin:
I have created the server, we just need to see if it really works well. Tryko, I'll see you at school and talk about that  :grin:

E momci izvinjavam se sto nisam bas obracao paznju na topic i nove aplikacije,mislio sam da nece nista biti od ovoga al izgleda da hoce, ja i moj brat drolja cemo igrati 100% samo nam morate reci kad na kom serveru ? inace ja nemam nijednog drugar koji igra mountandblade i da je zainteresovan za ovo. tako da je na vama da nadjete neke ljude :smile:
inace sto se tice TS,moj clan ima dobar TS server,tako da bi ih mogao zamoliti da ga koristimo tada al nisam bas siguran :smile:

Posto je danas poslednji dan za prijavljivanje cini mi se da za nas nece biti NC.Ja sam slao mnogo pm ali izgleda da nam nije bilo sudjeno da ucestvujemo  :neutral:

what is this? has everyone turned tail? are we balkans or not ? where is the horn, that was blowing ?
they have passed like rain in the mountain, like wind in the meadow...

come on, lets gather up, we only need 10 players and there are 10 of us! we just have to be more active :roll:

Sorry to say but i can't tell 10 players.I know of Tryko,Me,Gnjus,Alj0oo,Chaos,Pan(i think) and Varadin&his brother,maybe Fasader,but thats still only 9 players :cry:

Do not lose your spirit friends... There is still a chance that we will play, and even if we do not get the chance to compete, we can still consider gathering ourselves into a clan and get more players and perhaps show our might next time event like this happens. If we get disqualified, we will not lose because we are weak, but of lack in numbers and there is huge difference. Even the strongest get overwhelmed, so we shall not falter and we shall reign with might when our time comes.

All of our players, please give your opinion about the clan idea here or on our site.

I think the clan idea is great, but I won't leave Shieldings! But if the clan ever disbands it would be my first choice ...

Clan idea is really nice but like _HIV_ said,I also won't leave Defenders of Faith(even if clan disbands,I said that i won't fight for any other clan then DoF).On the other hand maybe we could organize matches like a crew of mercenaries.Everyone could fight under their native clans names&flags but we would bring glory not only to clans but also to our Balkan Brotherhood(name idea) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom