UNAC Power Rankings Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

That's funny I thought Shema was really good cav.  I kept getting raped by him just like Scott Ray and Cal do to me  :grin:

Unicorn said:
Shema's not a bad cav, but in general GA's cav can't compare to teams like wK/Wappaw/Balion
Inb4theysayIsuckEUdick

But...lol. Shema, is very, very good cav, much like Scott Ray. And he has to deal with 100+ ping. GA also has Peter, very skilled cav, like Cal.

I see how you can get that impression with Peter being absent the last two matches and having a lack of dedicated cavalry, but I'm sure your opinion of that will change during the tournaments course.

Unicorn said:
In general GA's cav can't compare to teams like wK/Wappaw/Balion

Actually really curious now, who plays cavalry for Wappaw and afaik only Scott ray is a figure in Balion

Agreed. It's week 4, and I typed that up before some week 4 matches were done. I also don't watch every single stream, although I do watch many of them, and I don't come from a background of winning everything. I also don't consider myself a great player in terms of skill.

I wouldn't be surprised if my opinion changes and Balions practices their infantry and gets better, or GA coordinates better with their cav and overcomes their ping. Hell, I was already proven wrong in my analysis of Rebels - vs. GKR they definitely got themselves together and played a lot better than they did before.

It's difficult to judge teams at the beginning of a long tournament, because a lot can change. WMT is getting much better with every game, and other teams are working out their difficulties. It is entirely possible for a team I currently have at places 1-5 to drop down to like 8. It's merely subjective opinion backed up by objective facts from what I have seen so far. It's not something to get butthurt about, because every team has weaknesses and things to work on.

In with Shema here

Eternal said:
TMW - lack of powerful cav forces.

Catholic must be high, drunk, tired or all three. Can't say that Bestcav_UK isn't powerful or that Bestcav_Sca is bad, I'm sure that Trebron will have something to say about that. Shema is a str0nk cavalry, trust me I've actually played with him and against him, his only downside is that he cheats at EU3. You're talking out of your arse.

Back
Top Bottom