Multiplayer Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

k86

Recruit
Summary: Suggestions for Making the Vanilla Multiplayer more easily accessible for Xbox and PC GamePass.

For Starters Captains mode needs its own custom server like TDM, Siege, & Battle.

Aside from that glaring issue, the current ranked game mode is unplayable on North America East currently
(I reckon it is locked into the 6v6 only code that we have had previously. Though getting 12 people to search at the same time has posed us greater issues in the past.).

There ought to be a party selection capability where you can invite party members into the game in progress (let’s stop kidding ourselves like those ranks do or ever have held any water. Moreover they are holding what should be THE most popular game on Xbox Live back by considerable margins.)

We also ought to be able to select not only our factions, but our teams during warmup phase. It’s ridiculous that we have to have people crash 3-4 games in a row because they are too afraid to run horse archers with the Aseari. (Let’s be honest in an open pitched battle that’s your only hope with them.)

While we’re speaking of Aseari Horse Archers it would balance the game considerably to allow the Mamalukes to have 10 riders and 30 arrows to the Khuz mounted having 12 & 50.
Sidenote: couldn’t we have had Elephants instead of camels?😅

Ok but back to reality while discussing archers it would make the game much less infantry Spammy if there were more cavalry archers on the field. How about heavily armored Buc’s with 8 & 20-25 arrows, Mams’ with 10 & 30 (please keep that high archer & riding skill it really makes a difference.), and Mounted Khuz arch. @ the 12 & 50 (given extra arrows).
Sidenote #2: why is the khan’s guard not mounted!?! I guess I shouldn’t complain at least you gave my Glaive and royal bow.

Last game play piece, can we increase mounted javy counts by 5-10? It would make the mounted archers and the camel skirmishers more playable.

We have a tournament planned for the 30th of March if we could at least have the Captains Multiplayer mode returned to the previous update by then. Though we could really get this game popping if we showed AOE & Company of Heros players Captains mode without them having to wait patiently in a party of 20 people for us to get 1 game of random facs random teams 6v6 in.

Ok last last thing, but can the Asaeri Skirmishers get the mace instead of that worthless axe? It makes the class unplayable. The Wildlings are equally hard to make work.

Thanks & best regards,

Rikkardduggard

We live and die by our own accord but we are drowning in TW’s pool of **** they have built for us. TW Xbox division needs to be reprimanded. EACH AND EVERY update has changed the Xbox Multiplayer experience, and all but 1 have been for the discredit for the community at large.

We have a 72 man tournament scheduled for Xbox Captains mode on the 30th. IF the game is not playable by this Friday the 29th… I vow that I will not save this community ever again.
I’ll just go spend my time with Slavic Magic. There’s absolutely no way they could be less well managed.

Summary: Suggestions for Making the Vanilla Multiplayer more easily accessible for Xbox and PC GamePass.

For Starters Captains mode needs its own custom server like TDM, Siege, & Battle.

Aside from that glaring issue, the current ranked game mode is unplayable on North America East currently
(I reckon it is locked into the 6v6 only code that we have had previously. Though getting 12 people to search at the same time has posed us greater issues in the past.).

There ought to be a party selection capability where you can invite party members into the game in progress (let’s stop kidding ourselves like those ranks do or ever have held any water. Moreover they are holding what should be THE most popular game on Xbox Live back by considerable margins.)

We also ought to be able to select not only our factions, but our teams during warmup phase. It’s ridiculous that we have to have people crash 3-4 games in a row because they are too afraid to run horse archers with the Aseari. (Let’s be honest in an open pitched battle that’s your only hope with them.)

While we’re speaking of Aseari Horse Archers it would balance the game considerably to allow the Mamalukes to have 10 riders and 30 arrows to the Khuz mounted having 12 & 50.
Sidenote: couldn’t we have had Elephants instead of camels?😅

Ok but back to reality while discussing archers it would make the game much less infantry Spammy if there were more cavalry archers on the field. How about heavily armored Buc’s with 8 & 20-25 arrows, Mams’ with 10 & 30 (please keep that high archer & riding skill it really makes a difference.), and Mounted Khuz arch. @ the 12 & 50 (given extra arrows).
Sidenote #2: why is the khan’s guard not mounted!?! I guess I shouldn’t complain at least you gave my Glaive and royal bow.

Last game play piece, can we increase mounted javy counts by 5-10? It would make the mounted archers and the camel skirmishers more playable.

We have a tournament planned for the 30th of March if we could at least have the Captains Multiplayer mode returned to the previous update by then. Though we could really get this game popping if we showed AOE & Company of Heros players Captains mode without them having to wait patiently in a party of 20 people for us to get 1 game of random facs random teams 6v6 in.

Ok last last thing, but can the Asaeri Skirmishers get the mace instead of that worthless axe? It makes the class unplayable. The Wildlings are equally hard to make work.

Thanks & best regards,

Rikkardduggard
It would also make tactics more seemless to increase the distance for troops to be auto recalled. No reason for archers to charge down from an embankment to their deaths, nor for cavalry to walk slowly through a group of spearmen. It’s bad enough the ai can’t even couch, but it makes things much worse when you senselessly lose them.

Regards,

R. K. D.

Back
Top Bottom