B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

Users who are viewing this thread

hi there..i'm trying to play mount and musket and i'm having the problem heron 7 had at page 41 i think...((get_object failed for mesh: prt_mesh_yrellow_leaf_a)) a wanted to know how can i fix this...if anyone knows the answer please help me

I know it's been beaten to death here but (and I have read last 15 pages) but still have the "yellow leaf" error when using with a mod. Have downloaded the small patch -Particles2.brf, but it's still there. Also all of the links to fixes in this thread don't seem to work for me  :cry:

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Edit: Ok, replaced the Particles2.Brf with the one from Native and it loads up fine. Very confused as to why this works but the small patch which contains only the Particles2.brf didn't?

Ahh well...

How can i make it run with native with out changing items when use landscapes mod i cant use steppe charger  or some new textures for horses or items ?

WOW  :shock: OUTSTANDING MOD  :shock:
Congratulation gutek_fiutek  :grin:

So does this mod make CPU work harder or GPU ?
My spec intel quad 2.5Ghz, 2GB ram, Gf 9600GT.
My GPU is pretty weak these days  :wink:

Thanks

Adorno said:
It doesn't slow down performance on my even poorer PC:
Core2Duo 2.4 ghz.
Geforce 250 GTS
3.5 GB ram at 667 mhz.

Your cpu is slower than mine but your GPU is stronger pal  :smile: and i'm playing at 1920x1080  :wink:

Hello can someone help me...I only installed M&B Warband 1.127 without original M&B...
Can i install this mod without M&B original?

THX

Narduiran said:
Read the damn thread!!!!
Relax bro..
Actually this is my first mod and i don't know how to install mod pal.
Finally i could install this but my savegame not working anymore...it says rgl error of something could not find item bla-bla...
So i started a new one and works perfectly  :mrgreen:
I think this game rely on much RAM for hundreds of soldier during battle, am i right? I only got 2 gigs of ram and there's a lot of hiccups during heavy battle.My army about 60 and enemy 200 or more  :???:

Could this mod be causing this?
20h7zmv.jpg

Yeah, the mod is definitely causing this. In native this doesn't happen, I reinstalled twice. Any tips? Please help!

Lots of people are having the same problem as me, but nobody's posted a solution. Maybe instead of being a pompous ******* you'd help me find it.

Andropov said:
Lots of people are having the same problem as me, but nobody's posted a solution. Maybe instead of being a pompous ******* you'd help me find it.
no, I sincerely believe that being pompous ******* is the only way to go with people who don't bother skimming al least 3 last pages of the thread  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom