B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

Users who are viewing this thread

Sweet; thanks mate! Yet to try it out, but sounds promising.
Yeah, also found quoting's a bit iffy.
I think I read a post about a fix for a specific tavern that had issues.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,122423.msg3310581/topicseen.html#msg3310581

Found it. Tulga?
Thanks for the help mate. Hope that ^ helps too.

Thanks!

Although I'd formed an opinion on the trees in Tulga Tavern.....

It's a medieval lapdance tavern. They have these nymphs which come out and poledance. Maybe I thought about it too much!

the module ini is the fault for all question mark and corrupted scenes  because you can't just add "load_mod_resource" anywhere But in the same structure like polished landscape module ini. So for installation at native module you must add those "load_mod_resource" After the  "load_resource = skeletons"  just like in PL module Ini NOT in the end or at the beginning of the Native module ini
So Install game to another folder
- place flora_kinds.txt and ground_specs.txt from PL_warband archive into \Mount&Blade Warband\Data folder OR Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\ Native\Data
Copy Brf files from \Modules\Polished_Landscapes\Resource to Modules\ Native \Resource
Copy textures  from \Modules\Polished_Landscapes\Textures to Modules\ Native \Textures
Copy *.sco  files from \Modules\Polished_Landscapes\SceneObj to \Modules\ Mod name \SceneObj
And finally place
load_mod_resource = env_materials
load_mod_resource = map_tree_meshes
load_mod_resource = particle_meshes
load_mod_resource = tree_meshes
load_mod_resource = xtree_meshes
load_mod_resource = grass_meshes
load_mod_resource = plant_meshes
load_mod_resource = xtree_meshes_b
load_mod_resource = xtree_meshes_c
load_mod_resource = grass_meshes_b
load_mod_resource = tree_e_meshes
load_mod_resource = terrain_borders
load_mod_resource = particles_2
at the RIGHT place of native module ini  (after load_resource = skeletons)  Don't forget to change
load_resource = map_tree_meshes
load_resource = particle_meshes
load_resource = tree_meshes
load_resource = xtree_meshes
load_resource = grass_meshes
load_resource = plant_meshes
load_resource = xtree_meshes_b
load_resource = xtree_meshes_c
load_resource = grass_meshes_b
load_resource = tree_e_meshes
load_resource = terrain_borders
load_resource = particles_2
placing  #  in front of  "load_resource"  (ctrl+f to find) ex  #load_resource = xtree_meshes

Can anyone tell me how to remove this?
I had great fun playing this mod, but I cannot play it with BattleSizer when I use it, as it results in a graphical error.

Did anyone manage to get this fine piece of art running under 1.132 yet without getting errors and crashes?

Some (detailed) instructions would be most welcome and much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Its really not that hard, just follow the instructions covered in this thread (like putting the things in the right order in module.ini, using the modified version of the particles_2.brf etc..) and you should be fine. If you run in the missing yellow_leaves thingy just copy the mesh with openbrf over, or use the brf provided some pages back (didnt used that myself, just saw it a while ago here).
To avoid messed up scenes either use normal native scenes or use the scenes also provided here (also some pages back).
Its running fine under 1.132...

Abhuva said:
If you run in the missing yellow_leaves thingy just copy the mesh with openbrf over, or use the brf provided some pages back

Thank you, Abhuva - that was exactly my issue.
Although I used to keep track on this thread, I somehow missed this solution.
All I needed was PadrePio's particles.brf, as I already had the other fixes.
Now everything runs fine.

Thank you again for the quick help! :smile:

Does anyone know how to resolve the missing-palm tree-issue in the desert on the overland map?
I mean replacing the "normal trees" that show up in the desert area when running Polished Landscapes with the original palm tree model.
Something tells me it couldn't be that hard... but I fear I don't know how to achieve this nevertheless.

Instructions would be very welcome!

Once again - thanks in advance!  :smile:

:roll: i am speechless... when you dont have enough time to just read one page then i wonder how you manage to find time to post and even play...

I try normally not to write anything rude, but your answer is right on this page, just like 5 posts above your first, by the time you spend writing a reply you would just have found it by reading just this last page... but to make it short, yes its compatibel with the latest version.

Hiy guys! I have WB 1.125 and I playing PL for few days, I spot an error - Rhodok Cities, like Jelkaka, are underground or mess up, also interiors like tavern or castle are crushed. How to repair this?

Back
Top Bottom