<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

Despite the fact that this is all probably behind us now...

I still can't believe the fact that you guys choose to deny that you had no prior knowledge that Khergit would absolutely dominate. 

I'm not really inclined to give a ****, I just like to stir the pot, but that's a seriously questionable train of thought you've got going there.

Anyway, that's not really important, like many of you mongs have said in the past, this campaign is not to be taken too seriously, as it's so ridiculously imbalanced.

This is really not a one sided thing though, both clans in one way or another are provocing each other. You idiots should ease up and clue up.

..in no way am I trying to deny any past KEEN activies, but a new approach is afoot, we're just some alpha males facing the greatest struggle on the net.

The shirade of these matches being proper "clan matches" is pretty much wearing thin by this point for some of us, and I think rather than complaining, we should generate interest in the 7 vs 7 league. 

Hails to shameless plugs.

100% respect.

I'd like to try a match against Khergit-Dojo in which we choose the terrain.

Because I really don't think it'd be anywhere near the slaughter we saw yesterday - the fact is that we just have some really ridiculously good cav players, like ACC and bobstar.

Spirit I think the main source of animosity between the clans is that many of the people who have joined Dojo are people who used to hang out on TS or talk with us in-game, but then as soon as they join you they suddenly go quiet and only talk to their clan-mates.
It's true of a whole lot of people, even binboy and doom before they started the clan.

But I'm not complaining about that - it's a fact that people tend to be friendly to everybody when they're new, and then slowly merge into their own clique (ever been to highschool?). The problem is that even if you're not all buddy-buddy with everyone else, doesn't mean you gotta be actively hostile, which some people seem to forget.

RAOUL said:
The shirade of these matches being proper "clan matches" is pretty much wearing thin by this point for some of us, and I think rather than complaining, we should generate interest in the 7 vs 7 league. 
Well what's a proper clan match? Two teams with the same numbers, playing as the same faction on a perfectly level field?

Personally I like the roughness. Even massive imbalance doesn't bother me of itself, although it usually comes hand-in-hand with things that do bother me, like forcefields and incredibly accurate horse archers.

Helps that my self-esteem isn't founded on my Warband kill/death ratio, but hey, total respect regardless.

HTAPAWASO said:
I'd like to try a match against Khergit-Dojo in which we choose the terrain.

Because I really don't think it'd be anywhere near the slaughter we saw yesterday - the fact is that we just have some really ridiculously good cav players, like ACC and bobstar.

No one can beat Khergits on a flat open map no matter what they do unless the team of Khergits are utter ****e compared to the other team. I will quit Warband for good if this is disproved. If you honestly want to fight Khergits every time you attack a plains then that is up to you. Personally I would rather have good battles such as the battle we had on Castle by the River.

Papa Lazarou said:
Personally I like the roughness. Even massive imbalance doesn't bother me of itself, although it usually comes hand-in-hand with things that do bother me, like forcefields and incredibly accurate horse archers.

Helps that my self-esteem isn't founded on my Warband kill/death ratio, but hey, total respect regardless.

I also like it rough. But there is a threshold. You don't want to vs Khergits on an open map, there is nothing you can do.

Papa Lazarou said:
RAOUL said:
Not really interested in taking the bait here, as you seem to be more interested in playing the maturity card and in doing so, establishing some sort of intellectual high horse.  Absolute bollocks.

RAOUL said:
Papa Lazarou said:
RAOUL said:
Not really interested in taking the bait here, as you seem to be more interested in playing the maturity card and in doing so, establishing some sort of intellectual high horse.  Absolute bollocks.
Nice work imagining some bait and then taking it then  :???:

ProPaul said:
I also like it rough. But there is a threshold. You don't want to vs Khergits on an open map, there is nothing you can do.
Probably. I wouldn't mind trying it in a clan match, but I think it's pretty likely they're too unstoppable for the campaign.

Needless to say, I'll be playing Khergit infantry next time.

Papa Lazarou said:
RAOUL said:
Papa Lazarou said:
RAOUL said:
Nice work imagining some bait and then taking it then  :???:

ProPaul said:
Probably. I wouldn't mind trying it in a clan match, but I think it's pretty likely they're too unstoppable for the campaign.

Needless to say, I'll be playing Khergit infantry next time.

Stop taking the highground papa, you went Khergit in the duel tournament.

Damn powergamers...

:wink:

ThornSong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6rPvZxVVMg

Unsuspecting Individual
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChRVvTL68wo

Yahwade said:
ThornSong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6rPvZxVVMg

Unsuspecting Individual
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChRVvTL68wo

you are a sick man

KEEN are just a bunch of alpha males fighting the biggest battle on the net here mate. Respect to us only. Run away on your horsies!

Back
Top Bottom