Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

So TW are you serious? A peasant with a blacksmith hammer can block a heavy attack from an executioner axe on horseback? /sigh

So TW are you serious? A peasant with a blacksmith hammer can block a heavy attack from an executioner axe on horseback? /sigh
I mean, this was the case since 10+ years ago; not really a surprising misconception.

4 attack patterns, 4 block patterns (RIP spears); that's how it is, and too complex for them to do it en masse otherwise without it also being too OP to abuse or lose against.

If you're going to try the life of a warmongering Horse lord 😆 you'll need at least 3xclan members with breeder to get them breeding regularly. 5+ for increased frequency. 5 clan members with breeder tends to give a high chance of the rare horses breeding more often. Its only 1% chance for 1 perk, but it stacks. Even though it says 1% chance they do still breed, but its usually the low level horses like the sumpter horse at first. The scout perk to tame wild horses is also good to have if you're goong to play as a horse lord
Sounds like a "second generation" build, then, since it's pretty much just my original character and maybe a wife at best to lord the horses lol.

I don't know if this was reported before but parties not in an army keep going back and forth between two settlements, but not reaching neither as they change mind halfway. This started after the latest patch. I hope you guys are aware of this and fixing asap.

The save file we got and the video were unrelated. So we were not able to reproduce the issue as you described on the save file you provided. It would be great if you can send us a new video and a save file that has both got the bug?
Also could you open a new thread on the technical support board so that we can communicate through there more effectively?

The save file we got and the video were unrelated. So we were not able to reproduce the issue as you described on the save file you provided. It would be great if you can send us a new video and a save file that has both got the bug?
Also could you open a new thread on the technical support board so that we can communicate through there more effectively?
I didn't have a save file from the moment of video recorded. In save file, you can follow Caladog's party and see he's also going between two locations continously for some time.
I'll open a separate thread if I encounter the bug again on a bigger scale.

Back
Top Bottom