<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

MadGelo said:
how does this worK?
do you need to sign up somewhere or something

Did ya read the first post?

There are 5 kingdoms.

You can apply to join any of them, just ask the leader (they're listed in the first post).

Your best chance of getting in is asking Wiggthorne if you can join IH, as that's a temporary clan for the duration of the campaign.

It was good fun guys, despite the buttwhooping we got ^^

I think I score more during the warmup rounds than in the actual matches, which i guess isn't hard to do since I got a score of 0 (only because I got one kill, then accidentally chopped poor Aleczacool and lost a point :lol:

But yep, even though i'm not in any clans, it was good to be a part of it and join in on the fun.

Next time I shall get FRAPS going if there is a next time for me.

I'm sure there will be plenty of time for you to have another go. This campaign was partially made to get more people involved.

Still waiting on the Internet being connected at new house. Does anyone know if warband will run on the iPhone? Also dojo fought kos? Damnit I'm missing out!

RAOUL said:
RAOUL said:
KEEN would like to take HEX C12.

4 vs up to 8 of yours.

I sent you a PM, Wigg.
Still relevant to Comrade_Raoula's interests.

~~~~~~~~KEEN ASSFENSIVE~~~~~~~~~

HEX C12, SUNDAY NIGHT​

RAOUL said:
We won't bother.  Just uninstalled this piece of **** excuse for a game anyway.

Damn dude, we havent even bought the game yet. Will get back to you if you actually are keen to play.

UberWiggett said:
RAOUL said:
RAOUL said:

4 vs up to 8 of yours.

I sent you a PM, Wigg.

~~~~~~~~
KEEN ASSFENSIVE~~~~~~~~~

HEX C12, SUNDAY NIGHT​

RAOUL said:

Damn dude, we havent even bought the game yet. Will get back to you if you actually are keen to play.
Your wit has exceeded the nucleus.  You will also be crushed by my toad lips. 

Honestly though, this whole "we haven't bought the game yet" nonsense is quite frustrating.  If your clan at large has not bought it yet, then I don't really know what to say. 

There are so many new people asking about the campaign every single day, yet we've got two slacker clans that can't even be bothered buying it?

Greetz.

RAOUL said:
UberWiggett said:
RAOUL said:
RAOUL said:

4 vs up to 8 of yours.

I sent you a PM, Wigg.

~~~~~~~~
KEEN ASSFENSIVE~~~~~~~~~

HEX C12, SUNDAY NIGHT​

RAOUL said:

Your wit has exceeded the nucleus.  You will also be crushed by my toad lips. 

Honestly though, this whole "we haven't bought the game yet" nonsense is quite frustrating.  If your clan at large has not bought it yet, then I don't really know what to say. 

There are so many new people asking about the campaign every single day, yet we've got two slacker clans that can't even be bothered buying it?

Greetz.

Agree that sentiment

~~~KEEN ASSFENSIVE~~~

Hex G4, 6v6​

--------------------------------------------------------------

Las, is it actually possible to do this or do we have to attack the port?

Sushiman said:
Hardly, I've just got better things to spend $40 on.

Clap Clap Clap...Way to prove Raouls point 5 minutes after posting.

Honestly Sushi WTF is going on uptsairs

"There are so many new people asking about the campaign every single day, yet we've got two slacker clans that can't even be bothered buying it?"

Back
Top Bottom