<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

Zeyad said:
Are any of these battles going after the retail release, yet?

I don't quite follow your question... The KoS attack on Dojo's port will be the first oceanic campaign battle fought since the game was released. Is that what you meant?

Night Ninja said:
Ragratt said:
hey i'm up for merc'ing if either of u needs another player!

Wrong bloody thread, man. The servers are based in Australia.

ey well we dun have anything awsome as this. US players only interested in the same tired DMs. i'm still willing to play, 200png or not i'll still do rather well i think.

Ragratt, if you genuinely think you have a shot, hop on the Games On Net Test server for a regular battle some time when there's lots of us on, and see how you fare. Remembering, of course, that a clan battle will have a much higher skill average.

Another issue is timezones, since our clan matches will usually be at 3am or so for you I assume.

Ragratt said:
i think i could hold my own. i never said i'd be the best
It's actually ok if you stick to ranged weapons with a high ping. I've played on US servers with around 150-250ping and don't do too bad really, you just have to lead the target more. Like the old days of playing FPS games with dial-up.

Doomicus said:
He actually came on the other day and was dumbfounded how good Oceanic people are.
:grin:

Hahah well there was you, myself and Toadmeister there to school him. Pretty rough introduction to Oceanic warband I'd say. :smile:

yea you guys are quite good. like i said i never thought myself to be the greatest. but i want in on this battle if theres an opening!!!! lemme know.. i wasnt to so bad earlier on but i assume they were some of the lesser players on oceanic.

sathe said:
Not to underestimate but I look forward to our first true encounter being a slaughter (Based on the faction/map imbalance stack advantage) against you guys.

Blaknight said:
Cocky much, well it will be an even better win when we beat your faction/map imbalance stack advantage

Congrats blackight,  A prophet of the ages.

Good game.

We'll have to rethink our strategies. 
suspect.gif

Come on Grunterson, if Blacknight didn't have a recklessly confident attitude we wouldn't want him in our clan! :smile:

Congrats to the victors, campaign map updated.

gg Dojo. We salute your well deserved win. In short a good pwning.

But don't expect it to happen again. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom