News 1.39: Release 02 of january 2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Me more interests the corrections added in it for single game as looking at errors which I send people, it is visible that some files which will change can to affect transfer.

Adorno said:
Okay. I was referring to the multiplayer feature.
1.391 is also a bug fix release for single player. If you follow the bug reports thread you'll get an idea of what will be fixed.
I watch, I see that will exchange (... _strings), I simply wanted to know at least approximate date, week? Day? Month? Year? Ten years? A century? :smile:

Leonidas480bc said:
They are all good but not consistent color wise example there are two to four different colors for chain mail armour not the tunics but the chain mail itself.  Could we see a few more itm.padded_jack_6_trig (Blue_linen_coat) in different tunic colors we have blue would like to see a red, white with the trim at the bottom of the shirts same as the tunics

I sort of like the texture inconsistancy actually.

It's unlikely that chainmail would have been made out of the exact same metal alloys/grades of iron or steel. It's also unlikely that one man would keep his chainmail in the same condition of another, or make it out of the exact same guage of ring. I think it'd be hard to find two identical swords or two identical sets of mail in 600 AD.

hi i just started playing brytenwalda and i downloded it from this topic but it says it is v 1.31 in main menu and i cant find lots of stuff

Adorno said:
Something must have gone wrong. Try downloading from here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/brytenwalda/downloads/brytenwalda-139

And make sure you have Warband 1.143.
i have warband 1.43 and i did download from there

Since there is no suggestion thread, I would like to suggest one tiny thing.

New map models for certain bandits and above all, wolf model for wolves, boar for boars, goat for goats and stag model for stags, instead of just a vanilla cow.

That's it. That's one little thing you missed :wink:

first 1.391 with bugfixes more Multiplayer Addon. Then, 1.40  :grin:

About savegames compatible. 1.391 is compatible, but not totally, 1.39 have some strings issues that are save in savegames, and that 1.391 fixed, but like your savegame have it, there are some issues and conflicts.

The best, always, with each new version and in alls mods, begin new game with new character or import your previus character.

What the...
It seems to keep crashing during loading single-player both at start and saved games.
Did the graphics got enhanced since Brytenwalda version 1.34?

Back
Top Bottom