News 1.39: Release 02 of january 2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Downloaded it yesterday night. Idibil asked me if I could make a torrent out of it. Now I know how to do it, but my internet connection is way too slow to bwe able to guarantee a stable upload that is usable for other players. So, is there anyone out there who has a fast internet connection and could upload Brytenwalda to the torrent network?

Thx!

still downloading.. :sad:
4shared is so unstable, keeps disconnecting my connection.
kindly upload to megaupload / rapidshare / wupload please.. thanks again!

The one new feature of formations is the attack command. Use Hold-F1 on an enemy division and the divisions you have selected will attack it. I made it work with divisions out of formation as well.

Kudos guys.
The only mod worth playing!!!

Just a quick question:

How many scenes are there now, must be hundreds :mrgreen:  (not counting the vanilla ones)

Among the compliments, really deserved, I'd like to move you two critics:

leave the prelude as it was before, with pages that can be scrolled. The way it is now is kinda slow. You should at least add a button to scroll.

Keep the mod options as they were before. I.e., I would like to have realistic casualties and armor penalities, but I hate the weapon breaking. Why should I disable the three of em?

Idibil, this may be the wrong place to ask this but have you seen the new Vision LE (or whatever) mod that is out? It has an interesting feature that allows you to have a birth date and also to age apparently. It also does this with all of the lords. I was wondering if you could somehow add this feature into the 1.40 version. It would add a whole new demension into the roleplaying aspect of the mod. Please.

Back
Top Bottom