SP Fantasy Age of Descent: A Violent Ending First Public Alpha Realeased!

Users who are viewing this thread

Knightmaster said:
A waste this mod could have been so great... I guess we never see a zombie mod

Bitter Earth will use a lot of the same textures. That's what GD and I are making now. It will be infinitely better than this mod, which was not meant for release but GD handed it off to roborob who then pushed it out and let it rot.

Thus spake Nosferatu said:
Knightmaster said:
A waste this mod could have been so great... I guess we never see a zombie mod

Bitter Earth will use a lot of the same textures. That's what GD and I are making now. It will be infinitely better than this mod, which was not meant for release but GD handed it off to roborob who then pushed it out and let it rot.

Bitter earth sounds cool.

HEY I NED SOME HELP PLZ SERISOLY!!!I CANT FREAKING DL THE GAME?!?! TEH THRED YOU GAVE IS DEAD OR SOMETHING

This mod is long dead. The DL link has been removed, and please don't necro old threads. You sound to me like an alt trying to piss people off.

can some one post a link for a Zombie mode? myb wif the same theme i never got tw play this but ...it seamed so cool then i locked at the later postes in 5 and 6 and it sucked ass acording two grand duke it whas almost the same thign when he gaved the mode two the guy

Stop posting here, Make a new tread if you want to know something.

Anyway, There ain't no zombie mod finished yet I think.

if you want zombie mods, check out undying lands, it's only a preview version, but you'll get lots of fun out of it for a few hours. and never ever type in all caps with bad spelling, it really makes a bad impression. that and necro-ing old threads.

Back
Top Bottom