SP Fantasy Age of Descent: A Violent Ending First Public Alpha Realeased!

Users who are viewing this thread

I think that's one of the "Army" of ghouls, where like 5+ parties of 8+ ghouls band together in one flag trying to take over the world.

But they phail. They phail much.

(excuse the bad spelling, it's for comedic effect)

The Ghouls are way too easy at the moment. Maybe if you implimented a sort of class system for them. Like ghouls that move very fast and do lighter damage and have little armor and then the more slow moving ones who do tons more damage and can take more abuse. That way the player is forced to deal with the quiker ones first, which gives the heavy hitting ones more time to close in and deal out damage. At the moment my war band seems to pretty much destroy the ghouls before they even make contact with us and if it ever does come to hand to hand, we outnumber whats left of them 3 to 1. Either that or make the parties way bigger so that the player might run out of ammo and have to use hand weapons.

Never mind. Now I have ghouls coming out my ears and killing them all is becoming a problem without hand to hand. And any cavalry that I have seems to get eaten up pretty damn quickly in a mass of flailing arms. Very cool. Nice work.

bugman said:
What ammo do the guns use? i tried bolts but it doesn't work.

Musketballs, you can`t buy them, but i think, there where some in the chest in zendar-tavern.

Great mode, cant wait for the update  :smile:

Greetz

Wait for another update. As the thread says, it's an alpha. He released it so that everyone could be a beta tester.

Why you don't equip Vaegirs and Swadians with guns? Only troops i seen with guns was watchman.

I'm encountering a bit of a problem here.

Aside from the same stuff that most have been having problems with, I have one issue with the game.

I started a character as a prisoner (I look like one of the guards, odd) and I find the guy who initiates the escape.

I then look like a prisoner and I help beat the guards with my pick. Then, my comrades just stand and cheer while I run outside to hopeful freedom. Sadly, I can't seem to find a portal out of the prison. What do I do?

Jan 19 upload.

Joining battle between ghouls and Manhunters(Mercenary and Brotherhood Assassin) get an error and crash.

e\develop\mb\program\src\face_generator.h
Line: 1057
Expression: False

Two bugs: (don't know if been mentioned)

1/ When fighting with rusty saber, rifle (can't remember what it's called) and tree-whatever pistol the sabre becomes invisible.

I can toggle through to it and the hand is in the sword-holding animation but I can't see the blade itself. It does the normal amount of damage. Battle before that I got rid of the rifle and pistol taking the saber, the rusty cutlass and shield  (and left the bullets) I could see the saber fine.

2/ Minor bug: when using the pistol and rifle which use different amounts of bullets per reload I arrived at one bullet left reloading my pistol. But I could shoot another three bullets (the standard amount). Then I reloaded and it was set to zero. Two free bullets?

Re: balancing

Personally I find the mod is pretty well balanced so far.

MiklosB said:
I'm encountering a bit of a problem here.

Aside from the same stuff that most have been having problems with, I have one issue with the game.

I started a character as a prisoner (I look like one of the guards, odd) and I find the guy who initiates the escape.

I then look like a prisoner and I help beat the guards with my pick. Then, my comrades just stand and cheer while I run outside to hopeful freedom. Sadly, I can't seem to find a portal out of the prison. What do I do?

Er, run to the edge of the map and retreat. It's like an ordinary battle just set in a custom scene.

Back
Top Bottom