SP Fantasy Age of Descent: A Violent Ending First Public Alpha Realeased!

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, this is probably worthless, but here goes. 3 days ago I went to go play mount and blade when I notice your mod in the start up mod window. I played it for a while and thought to myself, this has potential. Before anyone asks, no I have absolutely no idea how to mod and I don't plan on learing. But for the sake of keeping a good idea alive could you just please revive the thing. Sry to anyone who finds this post spam. Personally I'm not sure why I'm posting it  :wink:

I didn't gave permission for that source code to be posted in the repository...just remove it. Leave the mod dead, since I plan to use some of it's resources in the future.

I really don't know what's the mater with you man...first you ask me to continue development of this, then you release it unfinished and half-assed like it was when I gave it to you... then you ignore pms and any attempt at contact. And now this?

This mod is awesome! 
I tried it out today and I'm so happy I did.  I love the feeling of satisfaction when a blast a round into a zombies face and I get engulfed in the ensuing shower of blood.
Great work.

where the hell did you guys happen to get that picture of the double barreled revolving flintlock pistol???

roborob said:
UPDATE:

Well, work had been going well the last week, mostly light scripting and item stats/balancing.
  Python's turning out to be alot simpler than I thought and I;m getting good work done.

I'm in need of Play-testers, PM me if interested. 
        - req. give me good feedback on playability, item balance, troop balance, etc.
        - constructive criticism is always better than erroneous complements.

I could also use quest ideas and suggestions.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 03:00:37 pm by roborob »

:cry: I finally found it... the mod... but its no good.  :cry:

A waste this mod could have been so great... I guess we never see a zombie mod

Back
Top Bottom