SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Users who are viewing this thread

Raventhal said:
How do you level up villagers?  I recruited some villagers and they all have weak items.  I can look at their inventory but can't change them.  They also don't seem to level up.  Not to mention when I recruit them I pay 50 per vs. the 10 per that listed.

You paid for mounted villagers. They're more expensive, but don't level.

They're only good if you really need some cavalry pronto :smile:

script error on opcode 921 invalid overlay ID 474 line 42
script error on opcode 922 invalid overlay ID 474 line 161
at script update_agent_hp_bar.

I get spam of these massages and whole massages are gone untill a restart.

I use 1.153 btw  :???:

Thanks! I have the same problem, but for now decided to remove all the Hp bar scripts from use, and made them inactive, can't figure out why it's not working correctly, but learned that in the mod version on warband 1.34 it was stable... couse i havn't the module source for warband 1.34 can't figure out why this bug happens :oops:

where is the newest download ore is there new update or version because i have 1.00 i really like it ???? (send link bij)

DanAntares said:
Thanks! I have the same problem, but for now decided to remove all the Hp bar scripts from use, and made them inactive, can't figure out why it's not working correctly, but learned that in the mod version on warband 1.34 it was stable... couse i havn't the module source for warband 1.34 can't figure out why this bug happens :oops:

where did you remove them? tell me so I can remove them too :grin:

In the module system you need to find "Update_Hp_bar..." And with the sign # you can make them inactive in scripts.py, so it will fix disapeerence of the log messeges, I also tryed to fix it another ways in thr scripts.txt with replacing the script from older version of the NMC (from warband 1.34 stable version of nmc), but it make another bug with showing Hp bar on every unit in the battles in maximum range....  :wink:

I'm not scriptwriter so can't explain the bug and still can't fix it by myself for working scripts :oops:

Thank you I am trying it now hope it works.
I dont use that Hp bar so It is not a big change for me  :smile:
Btw yesterday I got that same massage error for some item missing but It came to normal state after a minute or so  :grin:

I tried IT and It works  :eek: Thank you :grin: I get the spam of the massages but they dont show in left panel so No crash of Messages  :grin:

DanAntares said:
In the module system you need to find "Update_Hp_bar..." And with the sign # you can make them inactive in scripts.py, so it will fix disapeerence of the log messeges, I also tryed to fix it another ways in thr scripts.txt with replacing the script from older version of the NMC (from warband 1.34 stable version of nmc), but it make another bug with showing Hp bar on every unit in the battles in maximum range....  :wink:

I'm not scriptwriter so can't explain the bug and still can't fix it by myself for working scripts :oops:

Is it the scripts.py files in the source folder i have to edit or somewhere else :?:

I made it all over the module and had some bug, but my friend just made script inactive in the scripts.py and it was no bugs still...

Hi Everybody! I have a hard question: in NMC 1 beta2 i has a bug with flying bandits, and other my friends also has the same bug. But we have it different ways:
1) I had flying bandits in mountain, taiga, and rairly in the desert...
2) One friend has bugs with only bandits mountain elder ones.... when he deletad elders he had bug with simple mounted ones...
3)Second friend had bug with mountain simples and elder ones...

we already searching this bug but can't figure out what the dinamic point it has when activated=)

DanAntares said:
I made it all over the module and had some bug, but my friend just made script inactive in the scripts.py and it was no bugs still...

Hi Everybody! I have a hard question: in NMC 1 beta2 i has a bug with flying bandits, and other my friends also has the same bug. But we have it different ways:
1) I had flying bandits in mountain, taiga, and rairly in the desert...
2) One friend has bugs with only bandits mountain elder ones.... when he deletad elders he had bug with simple mounted ones...
3)Second friend had bug with mountain simples and elder ones...

we already searching this bug but can't figure out what the dinamic point it has when activated=)

I have exactly the same bug, I think it is because of we are using 1.153 while the mod is for 1.143. Some parameters for them are bugged I think. Because they fight extremely fast too  :grin:

And for your spam massage question it is the same spam massage but starts with a # and it doesnt show in normal screen( you can only see it If you open the log )  :smile:

Also sadly village save script is corrupt too, When enemy lord is lootin a village and you attack him you make a battle with him in the village outdoors. If you are knocked out and your team wins the battle you still have to retreat . ( because it spams the massage , village script cant load(or something)) :cry:

DanAntares said:
Sorry, what kind of spam messeges you do have? :?: You mean some error messeges or just usual ones? (I'm very curious  :grin:)

The same massage used to crash the massage log but starts with # and it doesnt crash the massages thanks to you  :smile:

Sorry, can you make an example in spoiler window? and no, it's not only when we using 1.153, on 1,34 and 1,143 I had the same moment in the village too... it's becouse there always was - when you knocked out your party need to retreat, as it was in native... so i don't wonder about it... :grin:

DanAntares said:
Sorry, can you make an example in spoiler window? and no, it's not only when we using 1.153, on 1,34 and 1,143 I had the same moment in the village too... it's becouse there always was - when you knocked out your party need to retreat, as it was in native... so i don't wonder about it... :grin:

When I was battling I wondered IF there is the same error I pressed L and opened The log and saw the spam of

#script error on opcode 921 invalid overlay ID 474 line 42
#script error on opcode 922 invalid overlay ID 474 line 161
#at script update_agent_hp_bar.

But it didnt show it in red in normal game panel( where it says done 10 damage received 20 damage ....
I Am not playing right now but I will play 2 weeks later Hope someone will release 1.153 version of these mods :smile:

Updating is impossible without a 1.153-compatible version of diplomacy. Looks like waihti is gone for good. What a pity. He was an excellent modder and diplomacy is something Taleworlds should have a look at while developing Mount & Blade 2.

816m4n said:
DanAntares said:

When I was battling I wondered IF there is the same error I pressed L and opened The log and saw the spam of

But it didnt show it in red in normal game panel( where it says done 10 damage received 20 damage ....
I Am not playing right now but I will play 2 weeks later Hope someone will release 1.153 version of these mods :smile:

about messages
it's Looking strange, like you don't disabled the update agent Hp bar script in module source... it has few parts in scripts.py and in presentation.py (and somewhere else i don't remember now, but usually disabling in script or just erasing this will solve partially this bug)
Sorry looking on screen I start to remember, I had the same problem when I just used this on 1.143 whith replacing this blok in the script.txt with same part from Good Mod v. 2 in scripts.txt from rus forum...
(it's pleasant and playable for 1.134 version of warband)they tryed to use NMC (can't tell wich version it was about half year ago) like base for their experiment in modding

About flying bandits... It's look like one man has found a qlue but it's need to be proved... so can't tell you now for sure.... Maybe later, when he'll return after week or two...

Bismarck said:
Updating is impossible without a 1.153-compatible version of diplomacy. Looks like waihti is gone for good. What a pity. He was an excellent modder and diplomacy is something Taleworlds should have a look at while developing Mount & Blade 2.

There is no Diplomacy related bug in the game, Old version of Waihiti's work can be used again :smile:

Back
Top Bottom