SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Users who are viewing this thread

you can use the latest release of diplomacy with 1.153, without any real bugs.

Maybe some minor ones, but in all the other mods i've seen, there were now diplomacy related bugs, I might be wrong, but I think you should try.

Sahune said:
Is there a password for file? I can't seem to open it.
There is no password. Is the repostiory once again causing trouble? The next version will definitely be uploaded to M&B Nexus.

To keep you updated: I am porting Diplomacy to Warband 1.153 due to the fact that the diplomacy team seems to have disappeared. Right now, I have reached the 4th quarter of the dialogue file and will then move on to the module_game_ menus.py.

Bismarck said:
Sahune said:
There is no password. Is the repostiory once again causing trouble? The next version will definitely be uploaded to M&B Nexus.
The file is uploaded to the M&B nexus, all MBR files have been transferred to the Nexus when it opened. Just not sure if updating the MBR file will update the Nexus one too.
EDIT: link

Bismarck said:
Sahune said:

To keep you updated: I am porting Diplomacy to Warband 1.153 due to the fact that the diplomacy team seems to have disappeared. Right now, I have reached the 4th quarter of the dialogue file and will then move on to the module_game_ menus.py.

[me=Knightlag]cheers and dances in a circle[/me]

Have you looked into using the Floris base? It seems like it'd be a more stable starting point.

Can you help me? I some understand english sorry abaout that. My problem is a bug ı open game start a new game and then ı do my character skill (Your father is noble and like that) ı press done button here is a bug ı can't select flag because the screen is not stop. What can ı do?

Dodosa said:
Can you help me? I some understand english sorry abaout that. My problem is a bug ı open game start a new game and then ı do my character skill (Your father is noble and like that) ı press done button here is a bug ı can't select flag because the screen is not stop. What can ı do?
Run the game on the intended Warband v1.143 or don't choose a noble start.

Caba`drin said:
Dodosa said:
Run the game on the intended Warband v1.143 or don't choose a noble start.
SİR THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! thxxx workkk :grin:

Bismarck said:
Sahune said:

very nice to hear there is a good progress on this bismarck!! I'm waiting for a stable version of this mod to play mount and blade again :grin:

Diplomacy for 1.153 is nearly finished. I'll check the files a second time and give it a try. If it runs, I'll let you test it. Afterwards, I can start with the preparations for the Lite Version.

great to hear bismarck, I recall that the only script that bugging me enough to stop playing last time were problems with the npc_checklist. Causing my vasals not to follow me or any other marshal... ever. Making it kinda hard to keep expanding my realm.

karasakii said:
Would it be possible to--or more specifically, how would I go about it--change the player's faction soldier equip menu being the player's inventory, companion style?
I have a lot of non-vanilla armors and what-have-you and it would make it easier to account for such, and the soldier's stats should be able to mostly prevent super-recruits.

If someone would be so kind as to answer I would be most grateful

@karasakii:
Such a mod did exist. It allowed you to equip your troops with items from the player's inventory.
However, if you alter the equipment of troops, the game doesn't save it. Everytime you load a save, you have to reequip your troops. It's expensive and uncomfortable.

The custom troops use 3 inventories:
The first one is the troop's own inventory and it is empty (as changes to the troop inventory are not saved).
The second one is a hero inventory (which the game does save). It contains the items the troop's are supposed to wear right now. This inventory is pasted over the troop's own inventory.
The third one is the item pool. It contains all the items your troops are supposed to equip. You select the desired gear from this inventory and move it to the second inventory.

Well that's unfortunate. Thank you for the reply sir.

Although I'm not entirely sure I understand why it wouldn't save. Could one not just change the reference for the third inventory to the player's current inventory, and then from there modifying the second inventory which overwrites the first?

Oh well. Thank you again sir.

karasakii said:
Could one not just change the reference for the third inventory to the player's current inventory, and then from there modifying the second inventory which overwrites the first?
Might be worth a try. So, who's going to program it?

manekemaan said:
Bismarck, i noticed in the last versions that sometimes the equipment they were wearing default, wasn't able to be chosen from the inventory.
Really? Looks like I missed to add some items to the pool.

Is anyone good at searching for missing or redundant brackets? Somewhere in module_scripts.py has to be one, which is stopping me from compiling Diplomacy for 1.153.

Bismarck said:
Is anyone good at searching for missing or redundant brackets? Somewhere in module_scripts.py has to be one, which is stopping me from compiling Diplomacy for 1.153.
The best way to find them is by comparing (WinMerge) the new & old source code for it.

Computica said:
The best way to find them is by comparing (WinMerge) the new & old source code for it.
I use Notepad++, but the compare function doesn't work on such a big file. Notepad++ freezes and the Windows GUI is going crazy when I try to compare both script files. What do I have a quad core for?

So, my version doesn't compile due to some small errors.
Someone else had a go at Diplomacy for 1.153 and his version compiles. Unfortunately, the game crashes when I want to start it.
Waihti, come back!

Back
Top Bottom