Youtube Channels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meh...

This thing...

EDIT: Post your channels on the Youtubez if you have one. The rule is that you must post regularly on it and describe it a little bit (what videos you upload)!

Description for my channel: A Let's Player Channel. I post videos of me commentating over games I play. Doing Playthroughs, while talking over the gameplay is a real stress reliever for me and more importaintly - it's fun.

Si-A-erra. said:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCbm25JPJj2-F21s9lF4ENnA

I post semi regularly, been playing mainly Rome II total war multiplayer battles and I've started a campaign.

I'd love feedback.

I just now saw your post... Not going to lie, I haven't been so active here lately, guess I'm waiting for Bannerlord to come out...

Anyways, cool channel, the only critisism I have is the audio quality. Your microphone is not the best and I think you should get a new one. (But I'm not the one to talk, don't have the best microphone either, it's just my advice  :mrgreen: )

Good luck with your channel!

Thanks man! Yeah I've had a few similar comments, I've got a pretty standard headset+Mic, I may buy a fancy one when I'm not so dirt poor  :lol: I just got back from Colombia and I need to get my **** back together and save up again.

Back
Top Bottom