Your Progress So Far on Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

1) Character Name: Ananoke

2) Level: 25

3) In-game Days:435

4) Aligned Faction: nord

well Swadia and the Vaegers are out of the picture and im moving in on the Khananate. the Rhodoks hate me and the Sarranids really like me even though im at war with them  :???:. Go figure. also the only fiefs i have are Suno,Rivacheg, and the towns around them.

Character name: Thrad

Level: 36

Day's spent in Calradia: 456

Aligned faction: Midland

Your invasion path of destruction: Everything is under my iron fist ATM, at first there was a lot of resistance, especially from Swadia, but after a while their lords succumbed to my kingdom, and we crushed the lesser kingdoms with ease!

Yeah, I guess I have won now, just one more town to take down.. Got a lot of lords defending it, so it wont be easy.

1) Character Name: Gau Van, Rep 3k, Honor 90+, RTR 99

2) Level: 50(imported Character) Difficulty 86%

3) In-game Days nearly 700

4) Aligned Faction: Calradian Empire(player faction) Capital is Dhirim, my land include all its Village and Senuzgda Castle and its Village personal fighting strength of 700(include garrison) Main fighting force of Swadian Knights and Sharpshooters only Garrison of Melee and Archer mid tier only, with 15+ lords or was it 20 hmm

5)Your invasion path of destruction: swadia has been split between me and my current ally(friend status faction) Rhondok, currently in war with Sarranid and Nord with my 2 new allies Vaegirs and Khergit, Sarranid has 1 town and 3 castle left, there lands have been split between Rhondok and Khergit, while Nord has 1 town and no castle left in which i own 2 of his town and 2 castle the rest Vaegirs, after Sarranid and Nord is destroy... Rhondok is next >:smile:

6)Whatever else(Allies, Enemies, etc.)with all NPC hero all Noble class hero are my vassal, 5 trainer NPC the rest my personal guard LOL, Gear is a modified Black Knight Armor and boots with Armor having head protection and stat for both is equal to a Lordly Plate Set, i fight field battles with a Champion Charger with both 2h Strange Sword Modified to the same stat as a Sword of war and heavy bastard sword Masterwork level (except the thrust i dont know its numerical value in text and if anyone know the value to add Bonus with shield dmg pls tell me), Balance Lance or Balance Hafted Blade both 153 and 135 range depends on my mood with a Reinforce Knightly Heated Shield,  and siege battle with a Heavy Great Long Bardiche and Heavy Great Long Axe with a Heavy one handed battle Axe with Reinforce Board Shield( the strongest one forgot its full name)

thats about it i guest :smile:

Character Name: King Richard
Character lvl: 36
Allied factions: Rhodoks , veagirs, Kergit Kanate, Sarranid Sultanate
Enemie Factions: Swadia
Honor: - 8
Renown: 1245
Game Days: 362
Party size: 128
Right to rule: 38

1) Character Name - Steve
2) Level - 4
3) In-game Days - 14
4) Aligned Faction - Looters, yo.
5)Your invasion path of destruction - Running away from lords and other bandits.
6)Whatever else(Allies, Enemies, etc.) - Being at the bottom of the food chain.

Xenoyia said:
Name: Xenoyia Za Goelde (Xenoyia The Great)
Level: I'd tell you, but i'm a fu%£&!ng sarranid. We don't tell sh!t.
Ingame Days: About as many days as it takes to walk across your mom's fat a$$.
Faction: Sarranid
Plan: What the F%&k do I care? I'm a fu%&ing sarranid. It's all about stealing, pillaging and killing those nord ba$%£ds.
Enemies: Everyone, mostly nords and khergit. I hate those gay ba$&£$%s.
Tactic: Grab a long pole, and fu&£!£$ng shove it up your fat a$$.

YES, I'M A FU$"$&ING SARRANID.
Was that really necessary?

Name: Greed

Level: 37 I think

Days played : I`m not sure,but several hundred days for sure ^^

Faction: I made my own,seemed like the best way to rise to power >)

Conquests: Taken over Nords,Vaegir,Swadia so far,Rhodoks have 1 castle with a few thousand soldiers defending it so I won`t be taken that any time soon....Also at war with Sarranid and Khergits...

Allies : Nobody...the bastards love me and still try to kill me ( apperently I have that effect on people)

Name: Arthur (From the king of Camelot, and because my name is nearly same)

Level: 23

Days: ~300

Renown: ~300.

Denars: ~24000, mostly from trading and from the "Make sure lords dont affect peace"-quest.  :wink:

Faction: Trying to get friends from Swadians, Sarranids and Vaegirs, that i could use their help when i declare myself as the king. No enemies currently, but i dont like those annying nords.

I am currently living as a merchant and doing quests, gathering money and leveling up. One day, i will conquer the whole Calradia. I am planning to attack on some vulnerable castle, maybe Alburg Castle.
Most of my army is Sarranid Mameluks and Swadian knights, but i have a few Vaegir knigths too. Currently training more mameluks. I have total of 54 soldiers.

AndreSo said:
GenericSoldierX said:
1) Character Name: Zaeed
2) Level: 32
3) In-game Days: 27
4) Aligned Faction: Vaegir Liberation Army
5) Your invasion path of destruction: All the former Vaegir lands
6) Enemies: Kingdom of Vaegirs

I imported the character from a broken 1.101 save.

Level 32 after 27 days. Wow.

Tons of hours at the practise field or constant battling or what?

Havoc said:
That or cheats.

dragon997 said:
Character Name: Derick

Level:63

In-Game Days: Its over 9,000!!!!

Aligned Faction: Swadia

Your invasion path of destruction: We have conquered most of Rhodoks by ourselves, we have recently declared war with the Nords and I have captured the main city of Sargoth

I'm not buying you 9000 day ****.

1) Character Name: Tim Jones
2) Level: 20
3) In-game Days: About 175 in
4) Aligned Faction: Rhodoks
5)Your invasion path of destruction: We were at war with the Sarranids, and lost two castles. We declared war on Swadia, took two castles, made peace, then DoW on the Sarranids again. I'm planning to take the old castles back.
6)Whatever else:

Companions: Marnid (General Badass), Jeremus (Surgeon), Borcha (Tracker), Lezalit (Tactician, trainer and engineer)

Character name : Durdya Zeugme
Character level : 36
Allied : No one !
Main opponent : Rhodoks and Sarranid (both dead) .. waiting for provocation
Honor : 92
Renown : 1406
Right to rule : 69
Game day : 525
Party size : 126
Maried, own country (7 cities, 13 castles)
Next step : left Sarranid because the king didn't let me keep any of the 5 castles i conquered, overthrowned him ^^

AndreSo said:
GenericSoldierX said:

He imported a character. they keep the same level and stats but its a new game basically

1) Nathaniel is my hero name
2) he is lv 33  and at day 57
3) Currently he has  castles knudarr and grunwalden and 4 villages.
4) wealth is around 7000 denars
5) my army consists little more than 100 troops
6) controversity 0 , honor 18 , renown little over 800
7) Character has taked down more than 4000 enemies
:cool: some history -
Started out as mercenary , quite soon get enough reputation by winning enemies and doing quests and winning tournaments that Harlaus offered me to become his vassal.
From that on fighting for swadia , first great battle under Dhirim against our first enemy rhodoks about 1100 swadians against 1000 rhodokis :smile: (Swadians had horrible morale problems so when all my men were out of battle half the time i was only one attacking rhodoks , luckily rhodoks are weaklings)
After that we conquered Ergellon and Grunwalden castles. I solo attacked Almerra castle but lost and was prisoned for some time ,got out and we were with war with nords as well.
Hurried to Dhirim were more than 1000 nords were besieging , alone with city garrison pushed back Nords but their king attacked after as well and i lost and was put prison again.
Swadians soon rescued me but companions and army nords imprisoned and taked to Knudarr castle. After that always were gathering army defeated one nord army under Tihr and pushed back their siege of Kelhehr or smth like that castle (west of Dhirim) Then managed to raise enough men and took Knudarr castle from Nords but thanks to bug my companions were gone (Jeremus,Alayen,Firentis,Matheld,Ymira,Nizar) and right after that we made peace with nords. Collected an wealth and army again and get Borcha as companion and fight of Rhodokis twice while they were trying to siege Grunwalden also defeat some other Rhodoki counts. Then another war (Being Swadian means u are never bored) Khergits now wanted to war us. They raided our villages we theirs. I turned crushed their siege of Rindyar castle and destroyed every khergit lone lord i could find and then we did a brief siege on Veluca only to rush back to save Rindyar castle from another siege and then Sarranids started war with us as well. And now its day 57 and my character is  the most powerful swadian lord and courting lady bernatys.

Dest45 said:
AndreSo said:
GenericSoldierX said:

He imported a character. they keep the same level and stats but its a new game basically

Cool. Thanks.

name: Roslin

Faction: Orlain (used to be Rhodoks)

lvl: 35

Renown: 1249

Honor: 116

RtR: 56

army: 113

days: 316

path of destruction: trying to figure out what happend to the Rhodok lords now that i took there last castle.

1) Character Name: Alexander The Great
2) Level: 38
3) In-game Days: 380+
4) Aligned Faction: Kingdom of Amber (player faction)
5)Your invasion path of destruction: Conquered all of Nord, Vayegir and Khergit lands
6)Denars: around 50 000
7)Renown: 2000+
:cool:Married to Lady Vera (daughter of Lord Haringoth, Swadia)
9)Companions: Nizar, Katrin, Marnid, Borcha, Artimenner, Matheld, Lezalit, Rolf. The other 8 companions have been turned into vassals.
10)Tournaments Won: over 50
11)Next Target: Saranid Sultanate
12)Horse: Heavy Charger
13)Friends: All my vassals (8 companions + 2 defected lords)
14)Enemies: none
15)Has ~130 Troops of which 60-70 Huscarls, the rest are trainees
16)Lord of all Nord, Vayagir and Khergit towns. All castles and villages have been given to vassals.
17)Stats: 28 STR, 12 AGI, 12 INT, 18 CHA
1:cool:Skills: power strike & iron skin at 9; riding 4, athletics 4, trainer 4, inventory management 4, leadership 7 (with book), prisoner management 6, all the other useful skills (pathfinding, surgery, first aid, etc) at 2 points (thus if for example Artimenner has 10 engineering, my 2 points make it 11 for the party)
19)Weapons: Balanced Sword of War (43c, 130 range); Heavy Iron Mace (37b, ~92 range - for blunt damage and prisoners); Heavy Great Voulge (or was it Bardiche?? - the one with 42c, 175 range and bonus vs. shields); Thick Board Shield (only to cover the back, never used a one hand weapon)
20)Companion loadout: all have 52+16 body armor, 33 boots, 50+ helms and ride chargers or heavy hunters depending on their riding skill. Weapons for all are balanced military hammer for blunt damage, long awlpikes for couching and piercing damage while on horse, 2 huscarl shields (one in hand and one to cover the back at all times)
21)Party overall skills: Pathfinding, Looting, Tracking, Spotting, Surgery, First Aid, Tactics, Wound Treatment, Engineer all at 9 + 1 from hero = 10. Trade only at 3+1=4. Artimenner, Katrin & Borcha are my skill intensive companions, all other are fighters with training 4+.
22)Others: Right to rule: 54, Honor: 36

Kelebmor said:
1) Character Name: Alexander The Great
2) Level: 38
3) In-game Days: 380+
4) Aligned Faction: Kingdom of Amber (player faction)
5)Your invasion path of destruction: Conquered all of Nord, Vayegir and Khergit lands
6)Denars: around 50 000
7)Renown: 2000+
:cool:Married to Lady Vera (daughter of Lord Haringoth, Swadia)
9)Companions: Nizar, Katrin, Marnid, Borcha, Artimenner, Matheld, Lezalit, Rolf. The other 8 companions have been turned into vassals.
10)Tournaments Won: over 50
11)Next Target: Saranid Sultanate
12)Horse: Heavy Charger
13)Friends: All my vassals (8 companions + 2 defected lords)
14)Enemies: none
15)Has ~130 Troops of which 60-70 Huscarls, the rest are trainees
16)Lord of all Nord, Vayagir and Khergit towns. All castles and villages have been given to vassals.
17)Stats: 28 STR, 12 AGI, 12 INT, 18 CHA
1:cool:Skills: power strike & iron skin at 9; riding 4, athletics 4, trainer 4, inventory management 4, leadership 7 (with book), prisoner management 6, all the other useful skills (pathfinding, surgery, first aid, etc) at 2 points (thus if for example Artimenner has 10 engineering, my 2 points make it 11 for the party)
19)Weapons: Balanced Sword of War (43c, 130 range); Heavy Iron Mace (37b, ~92 range - for blunt damage and prisoners); Heavy Great Voulge (or was it Bardiche?? - the one with 42c, 175 range and bonus vs. shields); Thick Board Shield (only to cover the back, never used a one hand weapon)
20)Companion loadout: all have 52+16 body armor, 33 boots, 50+ helms and ride chargers or heavy hunters depending on their riding skill. Weapons for all are balanced military hammer for blunt damage, long awlpikes for couching and piercing damage while on horse, 2 huscarl shields (one in hand and one to cover the back at all times)
21)Party overall skills: Pathfinding, Looting, Tracking, Spotting, Surgery, First Aid, Tactics, Wound Treatment, Engineer all at 9 + 1 from hero = 10. Trade only at 3+1=4. Artimenner, Katrin & Borcha are my skill intensive companions, all other are fighters with training 4+.
22)Others: Right to rule: 54, Honor: 36

With what difficulty setting do you play the campaign? Im asking because i played the same amount of ingame time, and didnt reached that progress by far..

Oh, I am doing it on the default settings (1/4 damage to player, 1/2 to allies) but with max battle size (150). I am not very good and find it extremely difficult to play at normal damage to player and npcs :smile: Still kinda newb in this game, this is my first playthrough.

Back
Top Bottom