Your most embarrassing secrets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Technically I never change underwear. Each night my adult diaper is washed and immediately worn back.

Bet nobody thought of this one!

heres a really embarrasing one.

I cant headbang, nope I cant headbang to save my life. Everytime i do it all the oxygen runs out after just 5 seconds then I have to stop or feel dizzy. Besides my hair is too short to headbang like a proper maniac

radicalhit said:

I cant headbang, nope I cant headbang to save my life. Everytime i do it all the oxygen runs out after just 5 seconds then I have to stop or feel dizzy. Besides my hair is too short to headbang like a proper maniac
Ah, kinda the same here, although I wont get dizzy and manage to keep breathing........        But my hair is to short too :razz:

I headbang just fine, though at first I get a mild headache. If doing it enough, I can do it all night long (my brain must then get so bashed up it doesn't even bother telling me it's not in the best of moods).

janlulhannes said:
radicalhit said:

Ah, kinda the same here, although I wont get dizzy and manage to keep breathing........        But my hair is to short too :razz:
Grow your hairs! :p headbanging with short hair makes your head hurt while if you do it with long hair, it doesn't hurt as much. Dunno why.

Here's another secret.
I have hots for my university's guidance counselor :grin: :grin:

amondrubee said:
Technically I never change underwear. Each night my adult diaper is washed and immediately worn back.

Bet nobody thought of this one!

Stop trying to cover up your semi-truth with lies.

ok yet another post. this is more of a confession than a secret. I was messing around with my dad's razor when i found this funny button like thing thing morning. so i clicked it and it ejected off the top blade thingy bit and down it fell... right into the toilet. Now I panicked and before I knew it my hand was inside it grabbing hold of the blade while making that disgusted expression you guys are probably making right now. My dad still doesn't know and I  hope he won't for ever ever ever and ever. And yes I did wash my hands

Normally toilet water should be pretty clean unless you leave skid marks. I'm not saying drinkable, but putting your hand down there shouldn't give it gangrene.

Back
Top Bottom